Order error
1354 4 2022-1-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dong ZeYuan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 57060 ft
United States

I already ordered a DJI FPV Drone. And it still has not arrived. I also do not know where it is at the moment. Does anyone have any idea why. I have not received an email either.

Please help.

2022-1-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please tell us your order number or other reference numbers you used to place the order? LIke your email and phone number. You may send us through PM. We will check your order and forward it to our designated teams. Thanks!
2022-1-1
Use props
Dong ZeYuan
lvl.4
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 1-1 18:32
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please tell us your order number or other reference numbers you used to place the order? LIke your email and phone number. You may send us through PM. We will check your order and forward it to our designated teams. Thanks!

Thanks. I will send you through PM.
2022-1-1
Use props
Dong ZeYuan
lvl.4
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 1-1 18:32

I have sent you the Order number.
2022-1-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Dong ZeYuan Posted at 1-1 19:18
I have sent you the Order number.

Hello, there. Thanks for your reply. We have checked your order number. We found that the order is placed on 1/2 2022 (GMT+8). Being noticed that you said your order has been placed for over 2 weeks, would you please double-check the order number and tell us your feedback?  In addition, the order we checked is pending now. Once you consent to the payment, we will arrange the shipment for you as soon as possible. Please kindly know that.
2022-1-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules