DJI MINI 2 Denmark cliffs
328 17 2022-1-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RB Coop
lvl.4
Lithuania

hey, i made a short video from my 3minute flight. the footage was kinda poor because i was just looking around , but i tried to make a video, and it came out half decent.
video was on Dec 31st, so the last flight of the year. Happy new year everyone, and i hope you can enjoy this short little video i made.

2022-1-2
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Very cool place. Whereabouts in Denmark is that? Or is it just called "Denmark cliffs"?
2022-1-2
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very nicely done.  

Happy New Year!
2022-1-2
Use props
RB Coop
lvl.4
Lithuania

Depp Posted at 1-2 04:00
Very cool place. Whereabouts in Denmark is that? Or is it just called "Denmark cliffs"?

Stevns Klint UNESCO World Heritage.

2022-1-2
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Looks very nice!
Best wishes for 2022
2022-1-2
Use props
ebea
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4297572 ft
Denmark

Depp Posted at 1-2 04:00

You can see the official website here:   Erleben Sie Stevns Klint - Am Rande von Zeit und Leben - Stevns Klint UNESCO Welterbe

You can see another location, not far from Stevns, with even more impressive landscapes:  Besuche das GeoCenter Møns Klint - Spannende Aktivitäten für mehr als einen Tag (moensklint.dk)
2022-1-2
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Germany

RB Coop Posted at 1-2 04:26
Stevns Klint UNESCO World Heritage.

Thanks a lot.
2022-1-2
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Germany

ebea Posted at 1-2 05:11
You can see the official website here:   Erleben Sie Stevns Klint - Am Rande von Zeit und Leben - Stevns Klint UNESCO Welterbe

You can see another location, not far from Stevns, with even more impressive landscapes:  Besuche das GeoCenter Møns Klint - Spannende Aktivitäten für mehr als einen Tag (moensklint.dk)

Thank you! Is it allowed to fly there? Is it true that you have to register every flight in Denmark!? We plan to go there this summer...
2022-1-2
Use props
ebea
Second Officer
Denmark

Depp Posted at 1-2 08:16
Thank you! Is it allowed to fly there? Is it true that you have to register every flight in Denmark!? We plan to go there this summer...

At Stevns, it's allowed to fly, when it's outside private area, which are in the near of the area.

And at Møns Klint, it's the same rule, but it's more difficult, as the visiter area are rather big. But you can fly on the Beach there (and out over the water), to get some great Videos.

For flying with Drones in Denmark, you have to follow the EU regulations (which you already knows). But then there are the Danish national regulations for flying with Drones, and at 1. january 2022, there came new rules, where all registrated Dronesign/certificates, already registrated at the danish autorities, automatic where converted to new standard here (a bit complicated to explain here), with exceptions of Dronesigns, which was not converted, which means you have to take a new certificate to fly here.
BUT there are a period untill 2023, where it's possible to fly after the old rules, if you have a sign, made in Denmark (and it's because the new EU classes with A0, A1, A2 and so on), are still not active.

And besides, you need an insurance, for you Drone.
2022-1-2
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nice rugged coastline.
2022-1-2
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Germany

ebea Posted at 1-2 10:28
At Stevns, it's allowed to fly, when it's outside private area, which are in the near of the area.

And at Møns Klint, it's the same rule, but it's more difficult, as the visiter area are rather big. But you can fly on the Beach there (and out over the water), to get some great Videos.

Thanks for your reply.
I'm not sure I totally understand it. Since my journey will be this year I'll be in the transition time.
I have the "first EU test" called "proof of completion of the online training". Will that be enough for Denmark?
2022-1-2
Use props
ebea
Second Officer
Denmark

Depp Posted at 1-2 23:12
Thanks for your reply.
I'm not sure I totally understand it. Since my journey will be this year I'll be in the transition time.
I have the "first EU test" called "proof of completion of the online training". Will that be enough for Denmark?

It can also be a bit complicated to explain the Dansih rules, as they are a bit complicated ;-)

But I think your "First EU test" will be enough, as I guess it's similar to this picture I include here (which are my certificate by new Rules here in DK).

You just need to be sure, that you have an insurance, which are valid outside Germany, and that may cover for damages you may cause with your Drone.

From where in Germany do you come from ?

2022-1-3
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Beautiful footage.   
2022-1-3
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Germany

ebea Posted at 1-3 00:04
It can also be a bit complicated to explain the Dansih rules, as they are a bit complicated ;-)

But I think your "First EU test" will be enough, as I guess it's similar to this picture I include here (which are my certificate by new Rules here in DK).

Great. That's pretty much exactly one that I have. Yours says: ... of theoretical knowledge, mine "online training".
Nachweis_für_Fernpiloten.jpg

I'm from Göttingen.
2022-1-3
Use props
ebea
Second Officer
Denmark

Depp Posted at 1-3 05:32
Great. That's pretty much exactly one that I have. Yours says: ... of theoretical knowledge, mine "online training".
[view_image]

Yes it's the same (also same EU rules). And the text in my Danish certificate, are the same as you'rs, just regulated to "Danish ways of explain online knowledge" ;-)
As I wrote about the need for an insurance, it's important here in Denmark. Else your ready to fly!

Today, I upgraded my certificate, to include A2 as well.

It's a bit of tour, from Goettingen, here to Denmark.
2022-1-3
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Germany

ebea Posted at 1-3 08:19
Yes it's the same (also same EU rules). And the text in my Danish certificate, are the same as you'rs, just regulated to "Danish ways of explain online knowledge" ;-)
As I wrote about the need for an insurance, it's important here in Denmark. Else your ready to fly!

My insurance is world wide. So no problems there.
Yes, it's quite a distance. And I didn't really plan to cross the bridge to the eastern part. But we'll see. Those cliffs surely look like they're worth the extra drive and cost...
2022-1-3
Use props
ebea
Second Officer
Denmark

Depp Posted at 1-3 22:59
My insurance is world wide. So no problems there.
Yes, it's quite a distance. And I didn't really plan to cross the bridge to the eastern part. But we'll see. Those cliffs surely look like they're worth the extra drive and cost...

Then all should be ready to go ;-)

Yes both places, Stevns and Møns Klint, are worth a visit, for sure. Stevns give you the opportunity, to find more Fossiles on the Beach, and on the other hand, Møns Klint have more to offer for people visiting the place. You can if your lucky, see the Falco peregrinus (worlds fastest animal), that breeds on the Cliffs.
Both places are unique, because of the structure of the Cliffs.

Depend on where you (and family) will rent a summer House (if), it will be the easiest way, to go by Rødby - Puttgarden, or alternative by Gedser - Rostock.
2022-1-4
Use props
DroneJunkieQc
First Officer
Flight distance : 1015679 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Stunning location
2022-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now