Mimo APP No manual mode available
2475 8 2022-1-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BlairWitchDK
lvl.1

Germany

Hello, I've bought the DJI OM 5. After installing the Mimo App I dont find a way to get into the Manual Mode.  There is no Button? I can't change the fps too.  
Phone: Samsung 20+
Thanks for Help

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg
2022-1-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there BlairWitchDK. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo ) application on the said mobile device to see if the issue will persist? Thank you.

2022-1-2
Use props
BlairWitchDK
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-2 21:50
Hello there BlairWitchDK. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo ) application on the said mobile device to see if the issue will persist? Thank you.

[view_image]

Greetings, DJI Stephen Thank you so much for your response and suggestion. Unfortunately, I've previously done this a few times and failed. Is there anything else you think I should try?
2022-1-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

BlairWitchDK Posted at 1-3 07:54
Greetings, DJI Stephen Thank you so much for your response and suggestion. Unfortunately, I've previously done this a few times and failed. Is there anything else you think I should try?

Hi there BlairWitchDK. Thank you for the reply and for these information that you have given. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device posted above for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Thank you.
2022-1-4
Use props
djiuser_yr3RjteWmBp9
New

Ireland

Hello any solution for this, Even i cannot locate Auto/ manual icon on my DJi mimo camera app version 1.7.26
Phone OnePlus9 pro
2022-9-9
Use props
djiuser_vth13hjHw7xl
New

Australia

I am also having this issue on my S22 Ultra. The manual camera modes are not available. I have the version 6 gimbal.
2023-9-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_vth13hjHw7xl Posted at 9-15 03:55
I am also having this issue on my S22 Ultra. The manual camera modes are not available. I have the version 6 gimbal.

Hello there. Due to system port differences between different mobile phones, it takes time to enable functional compatibility. Please provide your mobile phone system version. We will provide feedback to the DJI engineers for compatibility reference. We appreciate your patience.

2023-9-20
Use props
djiuser_5qZhfQLFShFA
New

United Kingdom

Hi I have the s23 ultra and have the osmo mobile 6 andi have no manual mode on camera or video to control my iso and shutter speeds
2-20 14:45
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_5qZhfQLFShFA Posted at 2-20 14:45
Hi I have the s23 ultra and have the osmo mobile 6 andi have no manual mode on camera or video to control my iso and shutter speeds

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Manual Mode is not supported With the S23 ultra.

Have a nice day.
2-21 02:35
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules