Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HerrMittmann
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2362441 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hi there,

It's actually the first time for me to test the Panorama mode of the RS2 on my Sony 7III, but something doesn't seem to work.

The Gimbal moves around, as planned, but the camera doesn't take any pictures. There is no shutter-sound and the SD-card is also empty.
Taking videos on the other hand works fine. So it doesn't seem to be a general connection error...?
2022-1-2
Use props
HerrMittmann
lvl.3
  • >>>
Germany

I'd like to push this question, since I never got any answer...

Today I gave it a new try, after letting it rest for a while.
Mainly because my gear changed from the Alpha 7III to 7IV.

I made sure the firmware has the latest version (App + Ronin). But still I'm having the same issues.
The Camera makes a shutter-sound, but there are no pictures saved on the card - while Videos just work fine.
2022-5-26
Use props
HerrMittmann
lvl.3
  • >>>
Germany

I fiiiiinaly found the issue.

It's just the cable. I had to use the Sony Multi Cable and NOT the "regular" USB-to-USB cable.

I wish this would have been explained somewhere clearer.
Also, I wonder why even the email-support wasn't smart enough to put this on top of the checklist. Instead, they wanted me to change all kind of settings...
2022-5-28
Use props
djiuser_YdTzjPJDYP6O
New

United States

Hi there, I'm having the same issue but a7iv. However, I used the sony multi cable and still can't take pictures. Any other additional info to get around this? Thanks.
2022-6-28
Use props
djiuser_RGK0DcC6fenR
New

Nigeria

Hi , I’m having the same issue , any work around ? I have tried different cables
2023-5-17
Use props
Pierske
New

Belgium

Bonjour, j'ai le même soucis.
Les vidéos se lancent, mais pas les photos...
j'ai testé différents câbles, le résultat ne change pas...
2023-10-3
Use props
djiuser_0fZPzNJqRGn8
New

United Kingdom

I have the same problem. I am using the proper cable. The cable works for controlling the camera. It takes the pictures and I hear the shutter release and see the photo preview after each shot. But nothing is saved.

I would really appreciate it if someone could answer this?

I am using a Sony A7iv
2023-11-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules