Mavic Mini 2 battery malfunction
258 3 2022-1-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ettore Sala
lvl.2
Flight distance : 833028 ft
Italy

Unfortunately, due to various eye operations, I left the mini 2 unused for a few months, trusting in the store function, but I regretfully discovered that the function is not active and I have a battery with all the LEDs flashing and no longer charging. What can I do to fix the problem? Is the battery replaceable under warranty? BR.
ES

2022-1-2
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please contact our support through email? Please remember to attach a video for further verification.
Here is the link:
https://www.dji.com/support?from=store_footer
If you have any questions, please feel free to talk.
2022-1-2
Use props
Ettore Sala
lvl.2
Flight distance : 833028 ft
Italy

DJI Wanda Posted at 1-2 17:28
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please contact our support through email? Please remember to attach a video for further verification.
Here is the link:
https://www.dji.com/support?from=store_footer

Goodmorning Wanda,
I send the mail to your support. It wasn't possibile to attach the video but it is simply showing the battery problem with all 3 LED flashing togheter.  In case of need I will send it in a different channel.
I'm waiting for a kind replay.  Thanks  
2022-1-3
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Ettore Sala Posted at 1-3 23:48
Goodmorning Wanda,
I send the mail to your support. It wasn't possibile to attach the video but it is simply showing the battery problem with all 3 LED flashing togheter.  In case of need I will send it in a different channel.
I'm waiting for a kind replay.  Thanks

Hi, there. Sorry for not clarifying, the video can be uploaded to Google Drive or Dropbox, or you may upload it to Youtube and then attach the link in an email. We saw that you had sent it to every channel. Would you please also tell us your ticket number in order for us to help you? Thanks!
2022-1-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules