20975 61 2022-1-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hansoff
lvl.4
Flight distance : 50794 ft
United States

Pinarek Posted at 1-5 14:52
Android is and remains an insecure, corrupt and malware, virus-infected system ok.
I also don't feel like discussing it anymore.
Apple iOS is and remains the secure number 1 in mobile phones OS.

If you don't feel like discussing it anymore, then don't bring it up.  IOS is an overpriced, just as vulnerable OS as any other.  An OS is only as secure as the person using it.
2022-1-16
Use props
djiuser_AyFfEARsSdK4
New
Flight distance : 118510 ft
United Kingdom

shizack Posted at 1-15 11:22
What is the version number shown at the top of the screen when you hit the gear icon to get into the settings screen?  It should be 4.20.0_ BETA_ g Build 30003989.

It took me a couple of tries to get the right one installed.

Any idea where i can find that version then? Mine is showing as different and no updates from google play etc
2022-1-16
Use props
dji_MODDER
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

It should be 4.20.0_beta-g build 30003990 now
2022-1-17
Use props
ZenaDrone
lvl.1

Pakistan

ZenaDrone refers drone technology inspection needs for all kind of business industries. These drones offer high definition 4K quality image-video for industries surveillance, inspection, and monitoring needs
2022-1-17
Use props
ZenaDrone
lvl.1

Pakistan

ZenaDrone refers drone technology inspection needs for all kind of business industries. These drones offer high definition 4K quality image-video for industries surveillance, inspection, and monitoring needs
2022-1-17
Use props
dji_MODDER
Second Officer
Netherlands

https://ufile.io/px6hl91p     litchi beta version build 3951, old version which is free to test for your Mini. NOT for mini 2 (only beta version from google playstore which you must pay)
2022-1-17
Use props
Wayne
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Android is and remains an insecure, corrupt and malware, virus-infected system ok.

Fanboi rubbish.
2022-1-17
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have used android since the 1st Galaxy Note came out, that long ago i forget, i think around 2011, before i then it was windows on Nokia PDA phones, in all my time of using Windows 6.x and Android (2011>) I have NEVER once had an issue with security including but not limited to, malware and viruses, not once, why? well, that's because A, i always update the phone software when its time and B, i NEVER install cr4p apps,  i also look out for app lists for infected apps and never have i had one of the apps installed,

Ive had issues on my PC but that's only cause i erm, download what i shouldn't ;)
2022-1-17
Use props
Pinarek
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41191 ft

Germany

Hello @Bashy good friend and helper.
I want to say something again about Android from Marshmallow 6.X-
Ok, I also have an old LG G3 D855 with Customer ROM "Fulmix 6" here.

Ok, I have never had any malware or a virus on it while using the thing, because just like you,
I am familiar with Android and I also know what to do, such as loading the latest system updates, etc.

But since I switched to Apple devices like iPhone, iPad and iMac etc. about 5 years ago, I live a worry-free life.
You don't have to be so careful all the time because of said attacks with malware and viruses like on Android.

It is perfectly clear that more attacks are taking place on the most used OS, be it windows or Android.

But in my circle of acquaintances, the majority use Android and these people usually have no idea how to protect their Android device,
let alone download updates.and I only hear them complaining and complaining about their Android devices...
that's why I come to the statement that the Android OS is infected with viruses and malware. But ok, I switched
to iOS devices and my old LG G3 still runs perfectly and the thing is absolutely clean of any malware or viruses.

What is the contribution of the user @priestmandela from South Africa supposed to mean? That sounds like revenge
of any kind like in the series "Purge" the purge.
2022-1-18
Use props
shizack
lvl.3
Flight distance : 45505 ft
United States

Pinarek Posted at 1-18 16:59
Hello @Bashy good friend and helper.
I want to say something again about Android from Marshmallow 6.X-
Ok, I also have an old LG G3 D855 with Customer ROM "Fulmix 6" here.
Re: priestmandela -
Looks to be a spambot that needs to be IP banned.  Reported their posts as spam, advertising, and off topic.
2022-1-18
Use props
MySky
lvl.4
Flight distance : 364902 ft
Germany

New final official version of Litch with support for the Mini 2 is out.
2022-1-21
Use props
dji_MODDER
Second Officer
Netherlands

MySky Posted at 1-21 09:41
New final official version of Litch with support for the Mini 2 is out.

Yes, I describe from beta version, delete beta version and install official version.
2022-1-21
Use props
djiuser_nO2RdSW5BSUg
lvl.4
Flight distance : 80646017 ft
Poland

Does Litchi have an artificial horizon indicator similar to the DJIfly?
2022-1-21
Use props
IODMako
New
Flight distance : 21529 ft
United States

Anyone know if/when they will update the SDK to support Google Pixel 6 phones?
2022-1-24
Use props
dji_MODDER
Second Officer
Netherlands

Depends on sdk release from DJI.
2022-1-25
Use props
Pinarek
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41191 ft

Germany

Bodkins Best Photography Posted at 1-21 11:49
Clearly you've been brainwashed by Apple.  I've been using android for the last 10 years and have never had a single issue caused by malicious software.

Please don't be so loud about "brainwashing" etc.
It's just that iOS is more secure than your Andriod XXX.
Now keep getting upset, but leave me out of this stupid game.
I have my opinion on it and it's good.
2022-1-27
Use props
polla2256
New

United Kingdom

Pinarek Posted at 1-4 09:10
if only it only existed for iOS. I don't trust the Android OS, too much malware and viruses.

So far from the truth. As Android is open source there are literally hundreds and thousands of dev's looking for exploits to secure the apps and services, furthermore its customisability allows any OEM to bake in security at the hardware level. With so many variations this makes exploits hard to develop. If you sideload some random Chinese app then more fool you but they are very secure. iOS on the other hand has a limited Dev team in the hundreds and is closed source making it prone to human error. As it is closed source there is limited or no variation so the right exploit could infect EVERY SINGLE device on the planet (in theory), not to mention closed source also means licences to develop which in turn inflates costs.
2022-2-1
Use props
ExtraGloves
lvl.2
Flight distance : 19537 ft
United States

Pinarek Posted at 1-4 09:10
if only it only existed for iOS. I don't trust the Android OS, too much malware and viruses.

This is extremely non-exixtant. Most of the world uses Android.  It's not like using a computer and clicking pop-up ads all day and sketchy emails.
2022-2-1
Use props
kyalami
lvl.4
Flight distance : 44914321 ft
Sweden

Most Popular Mobile Phone Brand 2021
With 27.55% of the total, Samsung is the world's number one selling phone brand. In second place, again in September 2021, is Apple, with 26.75% of total sales. In third place, 15 points behind, is Xiaomi with 11.51%. In the top 15 worldwide, Nokia closes the ranking with 0.58%.
2022-2-1
Use props
ozoffi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 55128 ft
Austria

Made my first successful "follow-up flight" yesterday:

Although well known - I can only mention in particular that with the Mini2, which has no collision sensors, you have to pay attention to where and how the drone follows you!
Open field is therefore highly recommended!
2022-2-14
Use props
dji_MODDER
Second Officer
Netherlands

found another trial version https://ufile.io/ubdanfps  ,for mini 1 and 2, you like it buy it!
2022-3-14
Use props
dji_MODDER
Second Officer
Netherlands

https://ufile.io/3jrhd7rv

YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT...
Testversion v4.21.3_g, every option available, only when you want to keep your mission planning like waypoints save and load you have to buy it.
2022-3-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules