1446 7 2022-1-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_7mTja2A9Ccmr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 437369 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Hi, I’ve got fly more package but one of the batteries don’t wanna charge at all. It blinks for while and it just stop blinking after while. So to be clear all 4 lights blinking after connection to the charger. Other 2 batteries are charging with no issue. Since drone is new I never even flew it once,.. I’m sure batterie is under warranty. What is the next step?
2022-1-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I'm so sorry to hear about the issue with your battery. Please send us an email to support@dji.com, provide us with the serial number of the battery and the details of the problem, our team will help to check it and provide further assistance. Thanks.
2022-1-3
Use props
djiuser_7mTja2A9Ccmr
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-3 19:47
Hi there, I'm so sorry to hear about the issue with your battery. Please send us an email to , provide us with the serial number of the battery and the details of the problem, our team will help to check it and provide further assistance. Thanks.

Thank you
2022-1-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

You're welcome. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know.
2022-1-3
Use props
djiuser_7mTja2A9Ccmr
lvl.1
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-3 23:32
You're welcome. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know.

Hi, do you have an idea what’s response time, I sent email to support yesterday though I just got a Bot response, that they received email.
2022-1-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_7mTja2A9Ccmr Posted at 1-4 12:53
Hi, do you have an idea what’s response time, I sent email to support yesterday though I just got a Bot response, that they received email.

Hi there, I've managed to get your ticket number via your forum account. As per check, our corresponding team is following up on it and will reply to your email soon. Thanks for your patience.
2022-1-4
Use props
maihem
lvl.4
Flight distance : 251211 ft
United States

I had the one that came with the FPV do this right out of the box, returned to Best Buy and got another one...which I tested in the store before leaving.
2022-1-5
Use props
medicusnocte
lvl.1
Flight distance : 483228 ft
United States

Same here.  I've sent them email.  It's disappointing they did not catch this before shipping.
2022-2-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules