SMART CONTROLLER not staying connected to WIFI
1991 3 2022-1-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Valere Studios
lvl.1

United States

Hey everyone, I opened up a new Air 2s with smart controller and I am attempting to update the firmware. The issue is that the controller will connect to the internet for 5-10 seconds and disconnect. The wifi is then marked as "saved". How do i resolve this issue? it worked perfectly fine logging in and setting up but once I got past the initial stages it has stopped working. Is there a work around or a way to install the update via USB?
Thanks.
2022-1-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Valere Studios. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try connecting your DJI Smart Controller to a different stable WiFi connection to see if the issue will persist? Thank you.
2022-1-3
Use props
Valere Studios
lvl.1

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-3 19:53
Hello there Valere Studios. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try connecting your DJI Smart Controller to a different stable WiFi connection to see if the issue will persist? Thank you.

We were able to get it to work on a mobile hotspot but still would not work on the office wifi
2022-1-5
Use props
djiuser_KXn368iMxEQI
lvl.4
Flight distance : 72927 ft
Italy

Valere Studios Inserito alle 1-5 07:46
Siamo riusciti a funzionare su un hotspot mobile ma non funzionava ancora sul wifi dell'ufficio

Anche il mio Smart Controller si scollega continuamente dalla connessione Internet nonostante la copertura WiFi sia eccellente
Non sono riuscito a capire il motivo delle continue interruzioni che impediscono qualsiasi attività di download e/o download.
2022-1-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules