Dji Mic Compatible with Pocket 2?
5915 9 2022-1-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FFL
lvl.1
United States

Does anyone know if the new DJI Mic (https://www.dji.com/mic) releasing this month will be compatible with Pocket 2?

I'm really hoping it is as I cannot find a good audio solution for the Pocket 2. I've searched and cannot locate any compatibility info on the DJI Mic other than where it says "Wide Compatability".
2022-1-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there FFL. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. You can use DJI Mic with cameras, smartphones ( only Lightning & USB-C ports are supported ), computers, DJI Action 2, and DJI OM 5. Thank you.
2022-1-3
Use props
FFL
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-3 20:06
Hello there FFL. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. You can use DJI Mic with cameras, smartphones ( only Lightning & USB-C ports are supported ), computers, DJI Action 2, and DJI OM 5. Thank you.

Right, and the Pocket 2 does have a USB-C port. So again, my question is, will the new DJI MIC that is releasing this month be compatible with Pocket 2?
2022-1-4
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

If I can use the DJI Mic with the Pocket 2, then is it straight through USB-C, through USB-C using the 3,5mm adapter, connecting wirelesssly to the Do-It-All Handle or connecting throught the Do-It-All Handle's 3,5mm connection? Or maybe through some/all of these methods?

Would be very interested to know this myself as well.
2022-1-4
Use props
FFL
lvl.1
United States

Crickets... Again, my question is, will the new DJI MIC that is releasing this month be compatible with Pocket 2? Weird that DJI cannot answer this question.
2022-1-9
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Tested it myself after getting the DJI Mic. DJI Mic and Pocket 2 can only be connected through the 3,5mm connection. So you will need either the DIA handle or Osmo Pocket 3,5mm to USB-C adapter. No direct USB-C connection supported.
2022-8-24
Use props
djiuser_Rfj4aeWEXXA3
lvl.1

Canada

J'ai acheté le DJI Mic et pour l'instant il n'est pas compatible directement avec le Pocket 2. Selon certain, il faut le brancher au port du micro sans fil qui veint avec le kit complet. OU avec un câble pour micro externe.
2022-10-5
Use props
djiuser_Rfj4aeWEXXA3
lvl.1

Canada

C'est une abération que les produits DJI ne sont pas compatibles entre eux ?!? C'est une aberration que les produits DJI ne soient pas compatibles entre eux ?!?
2022-10-5
Use props
Stella D
lvl.1
Flight distance : 57270 ft
United States

The microphone that comes in the bundle with the Pocket 2 only works with the do it all handle? Can I use it with Action 2 through the mimo app?
2023-9-12
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Stella D Posted at 9-12 09:52
The microphone that comes in the bundle with the Pocket 2 only works with the do it all handle? Can I use it with Action 2 through the mimo app?

I think the microphone issued with the Pocket 2 Creator Combo only works with the DIA Handle and the Pocket 2. At least I haven't heard anything stating otherwise. Not sure if DJI Mic (the one with separate transmitter and receiver units) would work with the Action 2 though.
2023-9-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules