I WANNA BUY ACTION 2 BUT IS IT WORTH BUYING FOR YOUTUBE CHANNEL
671 4 2022-1-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Syed Kazim Ali
New

India

HI....... I WANNA BUY ACTION 2 BUT IS IT WORTH BUYING FOR YOUTUBE CHANNEL BECAUSE A LOT OF REVIEWS I SAW REGARDING OVER HEATING IAM FROM INDIA TELANGANA STATE MOSTLY IN SUMMERS HEAR TEMPRATURE GOUSE UPTO 50 DEGREES IS ANY FIRMWARE UPDATE ALREDY CAME FOR HEATING ISSUES OR I NEED TO WAIT FOR NEW MODEL CAME OUT FROM DJI ACTION SERIES PLEASE LET NO BECAUSE I CANT WAIT ALREDY WAITING TO BUY FROM OSMO ACTION GEN ONE CAMRA BUT THIS ACTION 2 HAVE A OVER HEATING ISSUES IS THIS FIXD ALREDY BY DATE 04/01/2022 OR ?

2022-1-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Syed Kazim Ali. Good day and thank you for reaching out. The DJI Action 2 is constructed of aluminum alloy that can be prone to fast heat conduction and dissipation. Given that DJI Action 2 supports 4K/120fps video recording, it’s normal for the camera unit to get hot when recording. DJI Action 2 has a built-in temperature control system. DJI Action 2 will automatically send a prompt to stop recording when the camera temperature reaches the set value. The Auto-Stop Rec Temp supports two set value settings ( Standard: 48℃ and High: 53℃ ). You can adjust the Auto-Stop Rec Temp in the settings according to your usage habits and preferences. ( *When using the DJI Action 2 Camera Unit separately, the Auto-Stop Rec Temp refers to the frame temperature. When connected with the Front Touchscreen Module or Power Module, the Auto-Stop Rec Temp refers to the connected module’s frame temperature. There might be a temperature difference of around 1 to 2℃ ). Thank you
2022-1-4
Use props
Syed Kazim Ali
New

India

thank you for ur reply...

please let me know that in india as i see my temperature upto 50 degrees in summer in outdoor can i use indoor and outdoor if i buy this action 2 camera now or wait for any updated action camera came out from dji action series please let me know regarding thank you
2022-1-4
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

What is it about the Action 2 which makes it seem suitable for your requirements?  All very small cameras with high performance suffer from overheating issues to some extent.  Do you have to use such a small camera?   I am not saying that the Action 2 is a bad choice - I have one myself and I am very pleased with it - but I only record fairly short clips with it, and although I live in Australia, it does not often exceed 40C here.  Just be sure you are choosing the right tool for your particular job.
2022-1-4
Use props
Syed Kazim Ali
New

India

Thanks For Ur Reply Brother i have a YouTube Channel #KAZIMSTECHNOLOGY in this channel i do Tech-Unboxing-Gaming Sometime Vlogs So i am using Samsung Galaxy Note 9 And Samsung S10Lite Don't Have a DSLR Or Mirror less Camera So i am Locking for a camera for outdoor and indoor use all in one witch i can do unboxing top down video recording and vloging and POV Videos that's my requirement Can you Suggest Me Witch is Best for me if i go for DJI Action 2 it can fulfill all my requirement's please letme know thank you If I Record A Video Clip its Around 10 Min Max Only and in india mt state is telangana hear tempracher in out door at summer time around 50 Degrees can its sutable in this tempracher.
2022-1-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules