DJI Mini 3
5519 16 2022-1-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Doeloe
lvl.1
Netherlands

Does anybody know if a mini 3 is coming up soon?

2022-1-4
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Doeloe. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. Apologies as we don't have any information regarding DJI's future products, please stay tuned to the latest news and events by subscribing to DJI's official website at http://dji.com or following us on our social media outlets. Thank you for your support.
2022-1-4
Use props
SupBro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

Most probably
2022-1-6
Use props
blenni
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7518907 ft
  • >>>
Austria

big secret
2022-1-29
Use props
IFLY DJI
lvl.2

United States

If this is an actual pic of the frame than here are my finds,
1. Will have external storage option - may have internal as well or DJI may skip the internal storage
2. No battery door??? Don’t see any door connection points
3. Side gimbal mount/protection
4. Front arms will rotate to open instead of rear arms rotating
5. Rear arms will open without rotating
6. USB-C port and micro sd slot will be on the top of the drone not the bottom
7. Battery will be mounted below the micro sd and USB C slots
2022-3-31
Use props
IFLY DJI
lvl.2

United States

This is just the frame so who knows if my guesses were accurate, but they seem reasonable.
Also wondering about a 4 axis gimbal with the looks in the sketch and the box picture - not very likely but would be very cool!
2022-3-31
Use props
IFLY DJI
lvl.2

United States

2022-3-31
Use props
IFLY DJI
lvl.2

United States

Here is another leaked picture of the Mini 3!!!
2022-4-5
Use props
djiuser_z5Je6BvtV6eP
New

United States

DJI are you going to Sele the Mavic 3 with the RCpro control?
2022-4-21
Use props
djiuser_r1NFtOt33jEr
New

China

Many people say that the coming up date has been put off to May10th abut I’m really unsure about it.
2022-4-26
Use props
djiuser_HbAaxPVDp2AY
lvl.1

United Kingdom

just had a notification mine is being delivered on Monday  Hurray!!!!!!!!!
2022-6-2
Use props
warloc59
lvl.3
Flight distance : 209160 ft
  • >>>
United States

Now that the mini three is here, steer clear of such purchase. The mini three has been nothing but a total failure on every front.  Range failure.  Battery overload even in little to moderate wind.  The overheating is a manufactured defect.  And most likely the same for the range issues.  Just jump on YouTube and search it.  Yeah it may have a nice camera and all that.  But good luck flying to any location to shoot.  unless you can do it without leaving your yard.  
2022-7-6
Use props
Doeloe
lvl.1
Netherlands

Is it really a disaster?
2022-7-7
Use props
warloc59
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Doeloe Posted at 7-7 03:33
Is it really a disaster?

We’ll think about how long this things been on the market now. And all DJ said Yep we’re gonna fix it with a firmware update.  I believe I still have the mini three Pro still sitting in my shopping cart here. But there is no way in hell I’m gonna fight trying to get that thing to fly beyond a parking lot.  The July 1st firmware update as far as I can tell does nothing for the range issues.  But they did state this:  Optimized battery load management when flying in environments with strong winds.  My guess is when the mini 3 Pro overheats, the new update will do nothing to fix that.  There are no fans in the mini 3.  So there is a design flaw here.  Heat sinks aren’t cutting the mustard.  I would suggest passing by the mini three this year. Waiting to see if they get it right next year.  The two main issues that people are complaining about are very serious.  And you think you’re gonna fix it with a firmware update?  I doubt it.  Sure glad I didn’t sell my mini 2  as I will  be stuck with that for another year.  Although my mini 2 is reliable.  Something the mini 3 will never be.  
2022-7-10
Use props
ElleKN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 755669 ft
Germany

Doeloe Posted at 7-7 03:33
Is it really a disaster?

No - I really love my Mini 3 Pro. This is due to its video and picutre quality. Amazing!!!
It is not perfect, that's right - but it is far better then the Mini 2.

Give it a chance and I am quite sure that you will not regret it!
2022-7-12
Use props
warloc59
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

I have owned the phantoms, the Mavics and both Mini’s.  Quite frankly! DJI has shown a complete level of incompetence with a Mini 3 Pro design and build.   Out of all the other dji drones I have owned and operated, the Mini 3 Pro is the only one that has failed to reach dji’s stated distance rating.  All my previous dji Jones were able to reach the South  Channel Lighthouse on the bay here where I live. It’s over 3000 m out just short of 4000 I believe.  I place a very bright strobe on front and rear and I can still see it.  My Mini 3 has never been able to make it out there.  Loses connection.  The Mini 3 fails miserably falling short of dji’sI stated capabilities when it comes to distance.  Dji should do is make it right. And I don’t know if they could ever make it right but I think I deserve at least a 50% rebate on my purchase of the Mini 3. Price point for the mini three pro should be more like 400 bucks that’s just the way it is that’s just about all it’s worth.  So my recommendation for the mini three pro is:  Do not buy until next years new Mini if there is one.  The Mini 3 Pro Pro is only good for recreational flying at short distance.  It could be a problem with the RC-N1 controller.  The antenna design and range of his controller is substandard.  .  And this drone fails in its performance.  FACT!
2022-9-17
Use props
antonioTexas85
New
Flight distance : 89416 ft
United States

Hello Folks,

My DJI Mini 3 Pro was stolen and resold to someone else. I know because after missing for over a month it finally reported it location via my log files and I can pinpoint the exact location of its last flight. I cannot retrieve the Serial Number of the device from my phone, it seems it needs to be connected via bluetooth - does anyone know where I could find this if I do not have access to both the controller and/or the device itself?

I am going to visit the GPS location along with the police. What is strange is that I can no longer find my device under the Device Management tab within the Profile view page. Does anyone know if they can ""detach" the device from my profile/email?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
2022-11-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules