12Next >
13628 55 2022-1-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pablo PoquiLo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 131270 ft
Bolivia

Does Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G is compatible with DJI FLY app?

The app does not appear in the Play Store when I search with this mobile device.

How can I download the app to my cellphone without any problem? I have the 11 Android version
2022-1-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, please download the latest DJI FLY app via this website: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly

The device that is not listed on the compatible mobile device does not mean it will not work with the DJI FLY app, you may try it to see if it works well before flying. At the same time, we'll also keep updating the list as the test goes on. Thanks for your kind understanding.
2022-1-4
Use props
Pablo PoquiLo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 131270 ft
Bolivia

Thanks, I will do it, then I'll tell you how was it.
2022-1-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Pablo PoquiLo Posted at 1-6 07:28
Thanks, I will do it, then I'll tell you how was it.

Okay. Looking forward to your update.
2022-1-6
Use props
danielzappella
lvl.1

Argentina

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-4 17:20
Hi there, please download the latest DJI FLY app via this website: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly

The device that is not listed on the compatible mobile device does not mean it will not work with the DJI FLY app, you may try it to see if it works well before flying. At the same time, we'll also keep updating the list as the test goes on. Thanks for your kind understanding.

Hola buen día, yo tengo un samsung A10s y no me permite instalar la app. estoy decepcionado ya que adquirí el dron y ahora no puedo usarlo
2022-1-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

danielzappella Posted at 1-24 06:03
Hola buen día, yo tengo un samsung A10s y no me permite instalar la app. estoy decepcionado ya que adquirí el dron y ahora no puedo usarlo

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about this. Please enable the permission to allow the installation of unknown apps in settings and try to install it again. If the problem still exists, please give us a screenshot of the error message to do further confirmation. Thanks in advance.
2022-1-24
Use props
Wowito
lvl.1

Belgium

Hi,

I have a Samsung 21+ 5G (SM-G996B/DS) running on Android 12, OneUI 4.0. Latest updates installed. Every time when I try to run the DJI Fly app, it freezes at the first screen. I can download the APK, install the app, go through the DJI movie, all the authorization and log-in steps and at the first screen the app totally freezes... I will attach a screenshot of this moment. Only solution is to quit the app, i can't do anything with it... This is a big problem for me as i fly different DJI drones at work with this phone (broadcast news network).

Who can help me out?

Thx,

Wouter.
2022-1-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Wowito Posted at 1-27 15:00
Hi,

I have a Samsung 21+ 5G (SM-G996B/DS) running on Android 12, OneUI 4.0. Latest updates installed. Every time when I try to run the DJI Fly app, it freezes at the first screen. I can download the APK, install the app, go through the DJI movie, all the authorization and log-in steps and at the first screen the app totally freezes... I will attach a screenshot of this moment. Only solution is to quit the app, i can't do anything with it... This is a big problem for me as i fly different DJI drones at work with this phone (broadcast news network).

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please try to tap the blank below "How do I fly safely" to see?
2022-1-27
Use props
Wowito
lvl.1

Belgium

Hi, this did the trick... I had to tap like 20 times around the blank and suddenly it did respond! Thanks for your help!
2022-1-28
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Wowito Posted at 1-28 03:35
Hi, this did the trick... I had to tap like 20 times around the blank and suddenly it did respond! Thanks for your help!

You are most welcome! If you have any questions, please feel free to talk.
2022-1-28
Use props
djiuser_qLqTAfBVAqpU
lvl.1
United States

I have the Samsung S21+ as well. The issue that I am having is that once i snap a couple photos while in flight, the screen freezes and wont come back to live feed.  I have to return to home to restart it.  I have done the APK installer and downloaded the app from the DJI download.  Is there anything that can be done to fix this issue?  With Easter coming up, I'd like to get the most out of taking photos and videos with my Mavic Air 2.
2022-4-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_qLqTAfBVAqpU Posted at 4-16 11:06
I have the Samsung S21+ as well. The issue that I am having is that once i snap a couple photos while in flight, the screen freezes and wont come back to live feed.  I have to return to home to restart it.  I have done the APK installer and downloaded the app from the DJI download.  Is there anything that can be done to fix this issue?  With Easter coming up, I'd like to get the most out of taking photos and videos with my Mavic Air 2.

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about this, Could you tell me the firmware version of DJI Fly? Besides, please restart your mobile phone to check if the problem persists. If the problem still occurs, please let us know and give us a video of the issue described. Thank you.
2022-4-16
Use props
Armando A.
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-16 19:27
Hi, there. Sorry to hear about this, Could you tell me the firmware version of DJI Fly? Besides, please restart your mobile phone to check if the problem persists. If the problem still occurs, please let us know and give us a video of the issue described. Thank you.

The firmware version for the DJI Fly app is 1.5.10.  I've restarted the phone, uninstalled and reinstalled the app itself, cleared the cache, and so on and so on.  Yesterday when I was doing some overhead coverage of a large working grass fire, I lost the camera feed while in flight.  Luckily, I was able to RTH.  A message came up saying something about the camera, please contact DJI support.
2022-5-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Armando A. Posted at 5-3 06:12
The firmware version for the DJI Fly app is 1.5.10.  I've restarted the phone, uninstalled and reinstalled the app itself, cleared the cache, and so on and so on.  Yesterday when I was doing some overhead coverage of a large working grass fire, I lost the camera feed while in flight.  Luckily, I was able to RTH.  A message came up saying something about the camera, please contact DJI support.

Hi, there. Could you please give us a picture of the error message? If this issue happened frequently, we recommend you send the drone back for further diagnosis. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index
We will do our best to help this out.
2022-5-4
Use props
Armando A.
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-4 00:47
Hi, there. Could you please give us a picture of the error message? If this issue happened frequently, we recommend you send the drone back for further diagnosis. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index
We will do our best to help this out.

That was the first time that message came out.  But the glitching screen happens very frequently.  So my question is, is it because I have a Samsung S21+?  
2022-5-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Armando A. Posted at 5-4 05:40
That was the first time that message came out.  But the glitching screen happens very frequently.  So my question is, is it because I have a Samsung S21+?

Sorry to hear about that. For this situation, we suggest you contact our support and send the drone back for further testing. If there is a doubt about it, data analysis for it can be applied if the drone is under warranty, Please rest assured that we will keep an eye on your case and try our best to help you out.
2022-5-4
Use props
Armando A.
lvl.1
United States

So I have already tried 3 different phones.  Samsung 20, Iphone 13 pro max, and the Iphone 10.  All 3 phones, plus my Samsung 21+ are doing the same thing.  When I open the app and connect the drone, the screen starts to glitch and changes colors.  Please advise on what else I can do to fix this issue.  I've also tried other cables to connect from the controller to the different phones, and still getting the same response as far as the phone screen is concerned.
2022-5-6
Use props
Armando A.
lvl.1
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 5-4 20:17
Sorry to hear about that. For this situation, we suggest you contact our support and send the drone back for further testing. If there is a doubt about it, data analysis for it can be applied if the drone is under warranty, Please rest assured that we will keep an eye on your case and try our best to help you out.

Yes. I've only had the drone for about 3 months, and when I purchased it, I purchased the 2 year care plan for it.  So what do you think I should do?
2022-5-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Armando A. Posted at 5-6 09:16
Yes. I've only had the drone for about 3 months, and when I purchased it, I purchased the 2 year care plan for it.  So what do you think I should do?

Could you please provide us with a screen recording of the glitch issue you mentioned for further confirmation? You may also format the internal storage of the drone and SD card to see if the issue still exists.
2022-5-6
Use props
Armando A.
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-6 19:41
Could you please provide us with a screen recording of the glitch issue you mentioned for further confirmation? You may also format the internal storage of the drone and SD card to see if the issue still exists.

That picture was taken from a video. Thats the glitch that i have been talking about. Ive tried everything that DJI has told me to do. And it does this as im recording video. And glitches as im flying it and taking pictures as well. I cant send the video as of now due to the file type, but the videos glitch with this same color. Please advise
Screenshot_20220510-140957_Gallery.jpg
2022-5-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Armando A. Posted at 5-10 11:13
That picture was taken from a video. Thats the glitch that i have been talking about. Ive tried everything that DJI has told me to do. And it does this as im recording video. And glitches as im flying it and taking pictures as well. I cant send the video as of now due to the file type, but the videos glitch with this same color. Please advise

Hello, there. Thank you for your feedback. We will confirm your problem with the engineer and reply to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your support again.
2022-5-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello, there, we have asked our engineer. We recommend that you send it back to us, we will help to take care of it. You can send the drone back via this link: https://www.dji.com/us/service/repair.
If you have more needs or questions, please feel free to contact us, then we will reply to you as soon as possible. Thank you again for your support.
2022-5-10
Use props
N0t3xx
New

Austria

Hello,

i have buyed a Mavic mini 1 and i have no live View with Galaxy S21 - is there a known issue?
2022-5-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

N0t3xx Posted at 5-27 05:28
Hello,

i have buyed a Mavic mini 1 and i have no live View with Galaxy S21 - is there a known issue?

Hi, there. Sorry for the issue you've encountered. I have sent a message to you about this issue. Please check it. Thank you.
2022-5-28
Use props
djiuser_DYLoCGnwomdB
New

Ireland

Hi. I have Samsung s21 and I've downloaded the go fly app from your site and it has opened as a garmin cycling app. Tried uninstall 3 times. It's for a mini.
Can you help please
2022-6-23
Use props
djiuser_DYLoCGnwomdB
New

Ireland

djiuser_DYLoCGnwomdB Posted at 6-23 04:06
Hi. I have Samsung s21 and I've downloaded the go fly app from your site and it has opened as a garmin cycling app. Tried uninstall 3 times. It's for a mini.
Can you help please

Hi.  I have checked and as of now I have not received any reply to this message
2022-6-23
Use props
djiuser_DYLoCGnwomdB
New

Ireland

Still no message
2022-6-23
Use props
djiuser_DYLoCGnwomdB
New

Ireland

I have resolved the issue. Uninstall and download through mozilla Firefox and all good.
2022-6-23
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_DYLoCGnwomdB Posted at 6-23 21:46
I have resolved the issue. Uninstall and download through mozilla Firefox and all good.

We are sorry for the late reply. Glad to know that your issue has been solved. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2022-6-24
Use props
djiuser_eaXozcL4Toqq
New

Brazil

Olá, tudo bem!?
Meu celular é um Samsung s21 fe. Ele acabou de atualizar, e agora..
  não estou conseguindo acessar o aplicativo dji fly.  já desinstalei e instalei de novo e até agora não estou conseguindo acessar o aplicativo, Sempre quando vou  acessar simplesmente não abre o aplicativo

2022-8-11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_eaXozcL4Toqq Posted at 8-11 12:14
Olá, tudo bem!?
Meu celular é um Samsung s21 fe. Ele acabou de atualizar, e agora..
  não estou conseguindo acessar o aplicativo dji fly.  já desinstalei e instalei de novo e até agora não estou conseguindo acessar o aplicativo, Sempre quando vou  acessar simplesmente não abre o aplicativo

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please tell us the current OS version on your Phone?
2022-8-12
Use props
djiuser_eaXozcL4Toqq
New

Brazil

Galaxy s21 fé 5G
Versão Android 12
Versão do one ui 4.1
Memória RAM 6GB
2022-8-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_eaXozcL4Toqq Posted at 8-13 04:00
Galaxy s21 fé 5G
Versão Android 12
Versão do one ui 4.1

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We have updated DJI FLY APP on our website. You may reinstall the app from our website and try again.
Here is the link:
https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-8-13
Use props
djiuser_df1fTbggAugi
New

United Kingdom

Will the Fly app ever get an update for the Samsung galaxy s21 ultra. Spent about £500 on an item I can't use unless I spend more money DOWNGRADEING my phone from a s21 ultra .
2022-8-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_df1fTbggAugi Posted at 8-28 10:38
Will the Fly app ever get an update for the Samsung galaxy s21 ultra. Spent about £500 on an item I can't use unless I spend more money DOWNGRADEING my phone from a s21 ultra .

Hi there, we've released a new DJI Fly version, you can download and install the latest version through DJI's official website. If there are any issues, please tell us the details, and we will do our best to help. https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-8-28
Use props
djiuser_TTQOCWWrI5Vq
New

Indonesia

Hello everyone,
I bought the dji mini 3 pro a month ago before I started with my world trip. First, the app didn't show up in the app store. Then I was shown an app called "drone control" which didn't work. After some time, I found an opportunity to download the DJI fly app. However, whenever I click on it, it immediately closes. I also downloaded it from the DJI website, didn't change anything. I also changed allow to download "unknown apps" in the settings. Didn't help either... I downloaded it again, same thing. Switched off my phone, has changed anything either... so frustrating. I can't do anything with the drone. I'm so frustrated. I cam't return it either as I'm in Asia now and bought it in Germany... it would be awesome if someone could help.
Thank you in advance!
Best wishes,
Nina
2022-11-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_TTQOCWWrI5Vq Posted at 11-3 01:46
Hello everyone,
I bought the dji mini 3 pro a month ago before I started with my world trip. First, the app didn't show up in the app store. Then I was shown an app called "drone control" which didn't work. After some time, I found an opportunity to download the DJI fly app. However, whenever I click on it, it immediately closes. I also downloaded it from the DJI website, didn't change anything. I also changed allow to download "unknown apps" in the settings. Didn't help either... I downloaded it again, same thing. Switched off my phone, has changed anything either... so frustrating. I can't do anything with the drone. I'm so frustrated. I cam't return it either as I'm in Asia now and bought it in Germany... it would be awesome if someone could help.
Thank you in advance!

Hi there, we have released a new version. Could you please try to download and install this DJI Fly version to see if it works? If it still not works, please tell us the model and OS version of your mobile device. https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-11-3
Use props
ataraxia
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Why is nobody asking why DJI are now bypassing the Play Store and expecting everybody to download an unregulated, unverified app directly from their website, and to also bypass Android safety controls (apps from unknown sources) designed to stop this exact kind of subversive behaviour??
2022-12-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

ataraxia Posted at 12-6 14:39
Why is nobody asking why DJI are now bypassing the Play Store and expecting everybody to download an unregulated, unverified app directly from their website, and to also bypass Android safety controls (apps from unknown sources) designed to stop this exact kind of subversive behaviour??

We are sorry for the inconvenience. The app you are using cannot be updated via Google Play due to technical reasons. In order to ensure that the app can be used normally, we have opened a download channel on DJI’s official website. You can visit our website at https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp to download and install the latest apk file to update the app. There is no need to be concerned, as user experience, functions, and privacy protections on apps installed through DJI’s official website are still the same as before, so please feel free to use them. We also would like to remind you that you should only download apps from official channels.
2022-12-6
Use props
ZillNiazi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1889879 ft
Egypt

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-4 17:20

The device that is not listed on the compatible mobile device does not mean it will not work with the DJI FLY app, you may try it to see if it works well before flying. At the same time, we'll also keep updating the list as the test goes on. Thanks for your kind understanding.

Hi,

I don't get any live feed on Samsung Galaxy S21 FE mobile phone when connected to Mavic 2 Pro. I have all updated firmware for the aircraft. The phone has had Android 12 and now Android 13 but there was never a live feed on this phone. Please help resolve this. I have contacted DJI on Twitter several times and since March 2022 they have been telling me that the tech team is working on this problem.

The aircraft and the controller are working fine. I have the latest version of DJI4 app. The camera takes pictures and records videos but since there is no live feed, I cannot fly it.

Please help. Thank you.
2022-12-27
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules