DJI FLY for Samsung Galaxy S21+
13731 55 2022-1-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Natalia
Administrator

ZillNiazi Posted at 12-27 03:15
Hi,

I don't get any live feed on Samsung Galaxy S21 FE mobile phone when connected to Mavic 2 Pro. I have all updated firmware for the aircraft. The phone has had Android 12 and now Android 13 but there was never a live feed on this phone. Please help resolve this. I have contacted DJI on Twitter several times and since March 2022 they have been telling me that the tech team is working on this problem.

Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Could you please check the following details and keep us update?
1. Make sure the connection between the mobile phone device and the remote controller and the connection between the drone and the remote controller have been successfully connected, and relink the aircraft to the remote controller.
2. Confirm whether a microSD card is mounted. We recommend removing the microSD card, rebooting the device, and trying again.
3. Please make sure the version of the drone, remote controller, and App is the latest. When the microSD card is not mounted, refresh the aircraft or the remote controller firmware.
4. Please reset the camera settings. After resetting the camera settings, please check if the photo and video can be shot normally.
5. Please replace the mobile device to have a try if possible.

If the problem still exists, please send us a related video, and we will check the details asap.

2022-12-27
Use props
ZILL NIAZI
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1889879 ft
Egypt

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-27 04:24
Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Could you please check the following details and keep us update?
1. Make sure the connection between the mobile phone device and the remote controller and the connection between the drone and the remote controller have been successfully connected, and relink the aircraft to the remote controller.
2. Confirm whether a microSD card is mounted. We recommend removing the microSD card, rebooting the device, and trying again.

Thanks for responding.

It took me two hours as I tried all of the above steps, but no success.

The aircraft is connected to the phone but the image live feed is not being transmitted. I have tried all HD settings one by one but that did not work either.

I got this phone in March 2022 and since then I have not been able to fly the aircraft because of no live feed. Please ask a technician to assist.

Thanks.
2022-12-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

ZILL NIAZI Posted at 2022-12-29 04:15
Thanks for responding.

It took me two hours as I tried all of the above steps, but no success.

Hi, ZILL NIAZI.
Thanks for your update, may we confirm if you meet this problem after you change to another phone as well? And could you please send us a related video so that we can confirm this problem better? You can send us the video via Google Drive or Dropbox, we have sent you a PM to help you more as well, please have a look.
2023-1-1
Use props
ZILL NIAZI
lvl.1
Egypt

What video do you need? I don't understand. I have explained the problem. And I have no other phone to experiment with.
2023-1-2
Use props
ZILL NIAZI
lvl.1
Egypt

N0t3xx Posted at 2022-5-27 05:28
Hello,

i have buyed a Mavic mini 1 and i have no live View with Galaxy S21 - is there a known issue?

I am facing the same problem and no one seems to help here.
2023-1-5
Use props
ZILL NIAZI
lvl.1
Egypt

ZillNiazi Posted at 2022-12-27 03:15
Hi,

I don't get any live feed on Samsung Galaxy S21 FE mobile phone when connected to Mavic 2 Pro. I have all updated firmware for the aircraft. The phone has had Android 12 and now Android 13 but there was never a live feed on this phone. Please help resolve this. I have contacted DJI on Twitter several times and since March 2022 they have been telling me that the tech team is working on this problem.

Is anyone listening out there and willing to extend assistance?
2023-1-5
Use props
ZILL NIAZI
lvl.1
Egypt

ZillNiazi Posted at 2022-12-27 03:15
Hi,

I don't get any live feed on Samsung Galaxy S21 FE mobile phone when connected to Mavic 2 Pro. I have all updated firmware for the aircraft. The phone has had Android 12 and now Android 13 but there was never a live feed on this phone. Please help resolve this. I have contacted DJI on Twitter several times and since March 2022 they have been telling me that the tech team is working on this problem.

Hello,

Any assistance do you have to offer?
2023-1-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

ZILL NIAZI Posted at 1-2 08:24
What video do you need? I don't understand. I have explained the problem. And I have no other phone to experiment with.

We are sincerely sorry for the late reply.
You can send us the video when the drone is connected to the mobile phone so that we can better confirm the operation and check the details (Please show the image live feed as well). You can also check more related details via this link: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... &extra=page%3D1
Also, if there is no other phone to test and if you have tried the above steps (floor 41#) and still have the same problem, you can also send your product to us for further inspection, here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/ repair/index?site=brandsite&from=navPlease keep us updated on your issue.   
If there is anything else that we can do, please let us know as well.
Thank you again for your patience.

2023-1-9
Use props
ZILL NIAZI
lvl.1
Egypt

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-9 00:57
We are sincerely sorry for the late reply.
You can send us the video when the drone is connected to the mobile phone so that we can better confirm the operation and check the details (Please show the image live feed as well). You can also check more related details via this link: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=279398&extra=page%3D1
Also, if there is no other phone to test and if you have tried the above steps (floor 41#) and still have the same problem, you can also send your product to us for further inspection, here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/ repair/index?site=brandsite&from=navPlease keep us updated on your issue.   

The hardware is not faulty. It's just doesn't seem to be compatible with Android 12 and Android 13. My phone is on Android 13 now. Your tech team has to find a way for it be compatible with Android 13 on Samsung Galaxy S21 FE.

I have a Mavic Pro and a Mavic 2 Pro. Both have the same problem: NO LIVE FEED ON THE PHONE SCREEN.
2023-1-9
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

ZILL NIAZI Posted at 1-9 07:03
The hardware is not faulty. It's just doesn't seem to be compatible with Android 12 and Android 13. My phone is on Android 13 now. Your tech team has to find a way for it be compatible with Android 13 on Samsung Galaxy S21 FE.

I have a Mavic Pro and a Mavic 2 Pro. Both have the same problem: NO LIVE FEED ON THE PHONE SCREEN.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we confirm that your Phone also can not see the live feed before you upgrade your system to Andriod 13?  Did you try on other Andriod 13 devices?
2023-1-10
Use props
ZILL NIAZI
lvl.1
Egypt

DJI Wanda Posted at 1-10 03:14
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we confirm that your Phone also can not see the live feed before you upgrade your system to Andriod 13?  Did you try on other Andriod 13 devices?

Both my aircraft worked well on Samsung Galaxy Note 10 (Android 10). The day I upgraded the phone with Android 12. Neither of the aircraft displayed live feed. Six months later, the software upgraded to Android 13 and still no live feed from either aircraft. However, they are connected properly to the phone and I can perform all action but without a live feed. So I cannot fly because I don't see where I am going. But the aircraft connected can fly and record photos and videos, without showing a live feed. So I cannot compose what I am doing or what I am seeing.
2023-1-11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

ZILL NIAZI Posted at 1-11 04:52
Both my aircraft worked well on Samsung Galaxy Note 10 (Android 10). The day I upgraded the phone with Android 12. Neither of the aircraft displayed live feed. Six months later, the software upgraded to Android 13 and still no live feed from either aircraft. However, they are connected properly to the phone and I can perform all action but without a live feed. So I cannot fly because I don't see where I am going. But the aircraft connected can fly and record photos and videos, without showing a live feed. So I cannot compose what I am doing or what I am seeing.

Thanks for your reply. Will you be able to export the App logs for us to further analyze the issue?
Steps for Android
1. Connect the Android device to a computer. Tap “Transfer files” in the “USB connection mode” that appeared on the mobile phone.
2. Click the mobile phone icon in “My Computer” and go to internal storage.
3. Find the file path for logs of the corresponding app version as required.
DJI FLY APP after V1.4.12:
APP log: internal storage/android/data/dji.go.v5/files/LOG
Please tell us the date and time when the issue happened.

2023-1-11
Use props
MacofJack
lvl.1

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2022-1-4 17:20
Hi there, please download the latest DJI FLY app via this website: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly

The device that is not listed on the compatible mobile device does not mean it will not work with the DJI FLY app, you may try it to see if it works well before flying. At the same time, we'll also keep updating the list as the test goes on. Thanks for your kind understanding.

Time for DJI to put up apps that work on a cell phone.  I had no end of trouble putting it on my Samsung A13, but it did after much trouble.  Now I'm trying to put it on my LG K40 as a backup.  It downloads, it stags the app and gets complete by the gauge then comes up and says app did not install.  Also both phones say it's an not approved app.  Is DJI so poor that they can not put up an app that can get approved?  As with the others I have seen on here DJI does NOT seen to care about it's customers.  Do better!
2023-5-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

MacofJack Posted at 5-22 11:18
Time for DJI to put up apps that work on a cell phone.  I had no end of trouble putting it on my Samsung A13, but it did after much trouble.  Now I'm trying to put it on my LG K40 as a backup.  It downloads, it stags the app and gets complete by the gauge then comes up and says app did not install.  Also both phones say it's an not approved app.  Is DJI so poor that they can not put up an app that can get approved?  As with the others I have seen on here DJI does NOT seen to care about it's customers.  Do better!

Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience caused. You can try to find the setting of "Install unknown apps" in the phone system settings, turn on the switch of "Allow from this source", restart the phone, and then go to the file manager to open the file and install it again to see if it works.
2023-5-22
Use props
PacmanPilot
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1127887 ft
United Kingdom

It's September 2023 and DJI is still telling its customers to buy an older phone to use a new drone.  A multi-billion dollar company.
2023-9-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

PacmanPilot Posted at 9-21 20:02
It's September 2023 and DJI is still telling its customers to buy an older phone to use a new drone.  A multi-billion dollar company.

Hi there, sorry for any inconvenience caused. I understand your feedback and will forward it to our engineers for their attention.
Generally, devices not listed as supported mobile devices can also be used if their system versions are the same or later than those published on the DJI official website (Beta system versions may not be compatible), but their stabilization has not yet been verified.
It is recommended that you download and install the app to test the basic functions, or go to a nearby outlet (if any) for product testing. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules