Iphone 6S plus - DJI Mini NO Video Preview
429 3 2022-1-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
The Bitless
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1495538 ft
Sweden

Today, for the first time, I tried an Iphone 6S PLUS connected to the Mini.

- It had not recorded any video previews !?

- But on the memory card were all the movies!

- But it has recorded (located only on Iphone) two other previews films that I 100% know that the camera was not running !!

- Something was not in sync either, watch the movie and study the flashing lights:

Any solution?

2022-1-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there The Bitless. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application to see if the issue will persist? Upon checking the said mobile device ( iPhone 6S Plus ) that your are using on the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said DJI application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the iPhone 6S Plus will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). Thank you.
2022-1-4
Use props
The Bitless
lvl.4
Sweden

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-4 20:07
Hello there The Bitless. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application to see if the issue will persist? Upon checking the said mobile device ( iPhone 6S Plus ) that your are using on the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said DJI application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the iPhone 6S Plus will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). Thank you.

OK.

I went back to my old SONY Xperia G3221 (Android 8.0.0) which has always been connected to the Mini since it was new!
Mini is now 25 months old.

And guess what?

Same problem, but different!

Sony records cache files, but the difference now is that I have to start the DJI FLY App ver. 1.5.4 and from there export to Sony photo album.

I have NEVER had to do this before on my old Sony.

Is this a change in the App that creates the problems when I use Iphone 6s plus.
Screenshot_20220107-021701.png

2022-1-6
Use props
The Bitless
lvl.4
Sweden

Here are the two movies that were shot without my knowledge when Iphone 6s Plus was connected!
IMG_0006.png
2022-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules