DJI Mini 2's charging hub compatibility
2466 5 2022-1-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TheGoldenCake
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2247156 ft
Vietnam

Hello! I want to ask if the mini 2's charging hub (the grey one) can fit and charge mavic mini batteries (black ones)? I have a few spare MM batteries and I want to use it along with my mini 2, and I want all of them in a single charging base. Thanks in advance.
2022-1-4
Use props
KlooGee
First Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes, the gray Mini 2 charging hub will charge the black Mavic Mini batteries.
2022-1-4
Use props
TheGoldenCake
lvl.2
Vietnam

KlooGee Posted at 1-4 07:58
Yes, the gray Mini 2 charging hub will charge the black Mavic Mini batteries.

Thank you very much!!
2022-1-4
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Just one point, the hub will charge ONLY 1 battery at a time, if you are in a rush for a long flying session i.e. more than one battery's worth,  using 2 or more hubs and their chargers has its advantages.
2022-1-4
Use props
TheGoldenCake
lvl.2
Vietnam

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 1-4 08:40
Just one point, the hub will charge ONLY 1 battery at a time, if you are in a rush for a long flying session i.e. more than one battery's worth,  using 2 or more hubs and their chargers has its advantages.

Ah, yes I've known that I usually got them fully charged before any flights. Maybe one in the drone itself will help.
2022-1-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there TheGoldenCake. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. As posted above the DJI Mini 2 Two-Way Charging Hub ( https://store.dji.com/product/mini-2-two-way-charging-hub ) is compatible with the said DJI Intelligent Flight Battery. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2022-1-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules