Ronin SC motors not working
5156 8 2022-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
_srijay_
lvl.1
India

My Ronin-SC was working properly couple of days ago and after few days i turned it on and motors are not working. It just turns on. Auto tune doesn't work. I reset everything yet nothing works. Can anyone shed some light on this?

Ronin-SC status

Ronin-SC status
2022-1-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there _srijay_. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since you are having this issue with your DJI Ronin SC. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance with regards to this matter. We will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-1-5
Use props
_srijay_
lvl.1
India

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-5 19:26
Hello there _srijay_. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since you are having this issue with your DJI Ronin SC. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance with regards to this matter. We will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.

I did, thank you. But I want to know what is causing this. I've seen people having the same issue all over this forum and no one has any idea what the actual problem is this. Sure we can send it to repairs but since it seems to be common issue around here, doesn't anyone know what the actual issue is?
2022-1-6
Use props
francorod37
New
Argentina

i´ve the same exact problem , the only solution they gave me is to send the product back to the states or hong kong for service, wich i would have to pay, if this is a common malfunction in this product DJI should provide a diferent solution
2022-1-6
Use props
_srijay_
lvl.1
India

francorod37 Posted at 1-6 13:54
i´ve the same exact problem , the only solution they gave me is to send the product back to the states or hong kong for service, wich i would have to pay, if this is a common malfunction in this product DJI should provide a diferent solution

Exactly. This seems to be a very common problem. There are videos on YouTube where people are posting videos about this problem but no one knows what actually is wrong. So many people have been asking all over here. DJI is just suggesting to send for repairs when they don't even have service centers quite easily available. I was ask to send my RSC across states and I don't even know how much it will cost to repair. Clearly even DJI doesn't have any idea why people are facing this problem. I was just told it is a hardware failure. If  this is a common problem, they shouldn't know what hardware failed. I don't think it is that hard to tell.
2022-1-6
Use props
djiuser_evivbDrY7zFW
New

Russia

_srijay_ Posted at 1-6 06:14
I did, thank you. But I want to know what is causing this. I've seen people having the same issue all over this forum and no one has any idea what the actual problem is this. Sure we can send it to repairs but since it seems to be common issue around here, doesn't anyone know what the actual issue is?

please tell me how did you solve this problem? I have exactly the same problem....
2022-1-17
Use props
_srijay_
lvl.1
India

djiuser_evivbDrY7zFW Posted at 1-17 15:54
please tell me how did you solve this problem? I have exactly the same problem....

I haven't fixed it. DJI told me to send it to their service center for repairs and it is very far away in another state so i have not sent it. They just told me it is hardware failure and did not tell me the exact cause of the issue. I've researched a lot yet nobody is able to fix it. There are so many people here in the forum itself who have this issue and couldn't fix it. My Ronin has become useless.
2022-1-17
Use props
djiuser_8IVxaiRG7tgO
New

Japan

_srijay_ Posted at 1-17 23:34
I haven't fixed it. DJI told me to send it to their service center for repairs and it is very far away in another state so i have not sent it. They just told me it is hardware failure and did not tell me the exact cause of the issue. I've researched a lot yet nobody is able to fix it. There are so many people here in the forum itself who have this issue and couldn't fix it. My Ronin has become useless.
I am facing the exact same problem right now.

Have you found any solution?
2022-10-26
Use props
djiuser_BJ8GzVwDuWJs
New

Venezuela

I bought a DJI RONIN SC a couple of months ago and it never worked.
Bluetooth doesn't even appear on any phone (I have tested with several phones, even with my S20+)
Motors doesn't move, I turn on the gimbal and it does nothing, only turns on the green light.
I have not found any solution.
2022-11-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules