Charging Case double red light and not green light status
4321 10 2022-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Explorick
lvl.2
United States

I just got my new pocket 2 charging case, I put it to charge. ( I own the original pocket and pocket case) and now the charging port blinks twice red and there is not battery green status. I read on webpages to update the firmware, but I cannot find a place to add in how to do it. please advise
P2 CC.jpg
2022-1-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Explorick. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please post a short sample video showing the said issue for us to be able to see and can give out the best solution for this issue. In addition I will post a chart where in you can find the DJI Pocket 2 Charging Case Status Indicator Descriptions. Thank you.

2022-1-5
Use props
ExplorickOne
lvl.2
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-5 21:10
Hello there Explorick. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please post a short sample video showing the said issue for us to be able to see and can give out the best solution for this issue. In addition I will post a chart where in you can find the DJI Pocket 2 Charging Case Status Indicator Descriptions. Thank you.

[view_image]

I will like to add video, but I get this…
5300669D-D470-4179-93BD-7F0D8BE67C1F.jpeg
2022-1-6
Use props
ExplorickOne
lvl.2
United States

Well, DJI repair service look at it and said, main board is bad - required to pay for parts () but made a call and send resent purchase receipt... more to come.
2022-1-13
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Hopefully the warranty is still available, at least it should be if it was brand new. I hope you'll get it fixed without too many extra costs.
2022-1-14
Use props
ExplorickOne
lvl.2
United States

HGDC84 Posted at 1-14 05:55
Hopefully the warranty is still available, at least it should be if it was brand new. I hope you'll get it fixed without too many extra costs.

and it is, just check now. it will be taken care. Not mad, because I do love the case charging and you can  carry the plugs and the filter in it.

should be here soon.
2022-1-14
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

ExplorickOne Posted at 1-14 08:24
and it is, just check now. it will be taken care. Not mad, because I do love the case charging and you can  carry the plugs and the filter in it.

should be here soon.

Glad it is covered by warranty. Hope you'll get it soon :-)
2022-1-15
Use props
ExplorickOne
lvl.2
United States

HGDC84 Posted at 1-15 01:56
Glad it is covered by warranty. Hope you'll get it soon :-)

Thank you, and should be here soon
2022-1-17
Use props
ExplorickOne
lvl.2
United States

I just got it last night, I put it to charge and it works, I had use the camera to charge it and it did.
2022-4-13
Use props
fans7258f4e2
New

Senegal

So is there a fix or should I just send my back as well. Mine was working fine.
Now it's doing the same exact thing you described
2023-8-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans7258f4e2 Posted at 8-26 16:47
So is there a fix or should I just send my back as well. Mine was working fine.
Now it's doing the same exact thing you described

Hi there. We're deeply sorry for this inconvenience. Kindly please try the following troubleshooting steps below and see if this rectifies the issue:

Troubleshooting Steps:
1. Please check whether the firmware of the DJI Pocket 2 is the latest version. If not, it is recommended to update the firmware and try linking again.
2. Please open and close the charging case again to check whether the indicator on the charging case lights up. If it does not light up or the indicator blinks red quickly three times and then goes out, it indicates that the charging case has insufficient power. Please charge the charging case.
3. After placing the DJI Pocket 2 in the charging case correctly, manually close the charging case and check whether the indicator is in breathing status. If it is, it means it has been charged normally.
4. Please make sure that there is no debris on the contacts of the DJI Pocket 2 and the charging case. You can wipe it clean with alcohol before installing and charging.
2023-9-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules