AUTOMATED Mini 2 Hyperlapse Tutorial (easy)
5422 11 2022-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Henrik Olsen
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2042385 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

You can do automated hyperlapse with the Rainbow App (Android) and your Mini 2 -
It's super easy and the app does all the work

2022-1-5
Use props
Henrik Olsen
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2042385 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

Trail Version here: https://play.google.com/store/ap ... amp;hl=da&gl=US
2022-1-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Henrik Olsen. Good day and thank you for sharing this video that you have created. Nicely done and just a reminder to please use the recommended DJI application ( DJI Fly application ) when flying your DJI Mini 2 to ensure stability and comparability during flight and 3rd party applications can void the warranty of your DJI Mini 2. Thank you and safe flying always.
2022-1-5
Use props
Traper50
lvl.4
Flight distance : 390128 ft

Poland

Thanks for the tips
2022-1-5
Use props
dji_MODDER
First Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

Nice video Henrik, thanks for the that.
2022-1-5
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

How much are the app subs, please? I'm not gonna install it if its ridiculously priced, i have too many subs as it is :/
2022-1-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bashy Posted at 1-6 00:04
How much are the app subs, please? I'm not gonna install it if its ridiculously priced, i have too many subs as it is :/

Seems to be $14.99 bashy.
2022-1-6
Use props
George GR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2990653 ft
Greece

Bashy Posted at 1-6 00:04

for once only 24.99$
https://play.google.com/store/ap ... amp;hl=da&gl=US
2022-1-6
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thank you
2022-1-6
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Good video!
2022-1-6
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I tried this app yesterday, i was in normal mode, and created a waypoint mission, i started the mission, it was going about 17kph, got to the 1st way point, so i changed the max kph, nothing changed, so part way between wp 1and wp2 and cancelled the job and hit rth to see how well that worked, it was slow going, wind was about 17mph gusts at 10m, i did get one high wind warning at 120m, i cancelled rth, brought it down to 60m, started back home again, it was very slow going but at this point, i didn't check the speed, i just hit sports mode and made good headway. At 300m out i put it back into normal mode, it was really struggling to move, only a few mph, so back into sports until it was overhead, yes it was into the wind, no, it wasn't windy enough to restrict the mini 2 in normal mode, no way, (see image) i have flown in far stronger gusts, and certainly far stronger average windspeed. Once overhead i let off of the sticks and it started drifting, as though it was in atti mode, yep, the wind was pushing it away, i brought it down to about 14m and it was still being pushed, not constant, and not fast, it was about 0.4mph (no sticks). i hit cine mode to compare, then sports again, then back to normal and it was fine after that, speed in normal easily whooped the windspeed. Never had this with the DJI Fly app. this could have easily been a AC loss situation had i been a novice (I'm novice+ now, i promoted myself ;) ) and relied purely on RTH or been much further afield, i was only about 600m out i think anyway. Obviously something between the Mode and using waypoint set speed made this trial crumble to pieces. I only had one battery fully charged and i wasted what was left making sure it was still ok in the garden., didnt risk sending it off with a low battery, plus, it was about to rain, i got back in with 20mins or so to spare lol
2022-1-6
Use props
djiuser_I8I9jokgce7R
New

Canada

DJI Stephen Posted at 2022-1-5 20:15
Hello there Henrik Olsen. Good day and thank you for sharing this video that you have created. Nicely done and just a reminder to please use the recommended DJI application ( DJI Fly application ) when flying your DJI Mini 2 to ensure stability and comparability during flight and 3rd party applications can void the warranty of your DJI Mini 2. Thank you and safe flying always.

Hi.
Not to be blunt about it, but why didn't you guys just built those features right into the djifly right off the bat?
Why do we have to rely on 3rd party apps to unlock what you don't want us to use, just to make us but the mini 3 pro?
You're really getting like every greedy American companies, just thinking about making money and not give a damn about your series before. If it does what this app has unlocked, why don't you give us the opportunity to use it.
2023-3-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules