MINI 2 Photo Transfer
2726 4 2022-1-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mlovelace
New
United States

I have my new MINI 2 and loving it.
I have just install a memory card and when taking photos they are transfering to my phone. I am not sure if they are are on the memory card, but wish it just stored it on memory card so I can download later for use.
Are there any suggestions for a setting that I have missed?
2022-1-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

In the Fly app you can turn off the photo sync options.
2022-1-7
Use props
Troublesbrewin
lvl.2
Flight distance : 142231 ft
United States

All of the still shots and videos which I have initiated during my flights have been stored to the memory card installed  in my Mini2. Why don’t you just remove the memory card and put it in your laptop and take a look. I’ve got 45 videos in two weeks all of 5hem are exactly what I initiated.
2022-1-19
Use props
Troublesbrewin
lvl.2
United States

All of the still shots and videos which I have initiated during my flights have been stored to the memory card installed  in my Mini2. Why don’t you just remove the memory card and put it in your laptop and take a look. I’ve got 45 videos in two weeks all of 5hem are exactly what I initiated.
2022-1-19
Use props
Troublesbrewin
lvl.2
United States

I download the videos to my videos folder, confirm they are working, then I delete them off the card. I always leave the last video - so the file names continue to increment from where I left off. This works well for me but your results may vary. Those 4K video files add up quickly, so your memory card will need to be maintained pretty regularly.
2022-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules