Waypoints Disappeared
1041 2 2022-1-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kbest17
lvl.1

United States

Hi All,First I am using a P4P with an Ipad (5th Generation).
I cleared my cache yesterday because I had been getting a nagging cache full error and went out to shoot this morning and found that the waypoints mission I have been using for the past year is now gone. Not sure why or how clearing the cache had anything to do with it, but if theres a way to get it back that would be awesome? Also any information on where waypoints are stored so that I never do this again would be helpful.
Thanks in Advance

2022-1-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there kbest17. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go 4 ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ) application on your mobile device for us to be able to see if the issue will still persist. Just a reminder to  please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Go 4 application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue still persist, kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device on your DJI Phantom 4 Pro for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.
2022-1-6
Use props
kbest17
lvl.1

United States

Thank you for the fast response. I did reinstall DJI Go 4 as you suggested.  I have been using this for over a  year on this project glitch free and have been completely satisfied and impressed with it. I still don't know where the waypoint info is saved. If I knew that then I could possible make sure it isn't cleared or copy it to another location in order to retrieve it if needed.  I may have to try another program to use for this type project in the future if that info isn't available with waypoints.
2022-1-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules