Arm crack
1040 2 2022-1-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nongspits
New

United Kingdom

Assistance required: Hello everyone, I had a rough landing this last weekend (sadly without my arm bracers on) and now have a decent crack in the dji fpv arm. I have read that DJI makes their drones using polystyrene but I’m having a hard time figuring out what kind of adhesive I should use to seal the crack. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

2022-1-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there nongspits. I am sorry to read and to know what happened to your DJI FPV and thank you for reaching out. Since there was a crash that happened before and now you are having this issue with the said DJI drone. It would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support for us to be able to assess the said DJI Drone for damages. We will do there best to help and give out the best resolution for this issue. Again, I am sorry for this trouble and thank you.
2022-1-6
Use props
nongspits
New

United Arab Emirates

Assistance required: Hello everyone, I had a rough landing this last weekend (sadly without  omegle  xender
my arm bracers on) and now have a decent crack in the dji fpv arm. I have read that DJI makes their drones using polystyrene but I’m having a hard time figuring out what kind of adhesive I should use to seal the crack. Any a dvice would be greatly appreciated!
issue got solved
2022-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules