Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI FPV Broadcast mode
5959 6 2022-1-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
finvader
lvl.1

United States

I noticed the broadcast mode in the DJI FPV goggles. Is there any way to stream the video from the drone directly online? How do users connect to the stream? I can find no data on how to stream from the DJI FPV.
2022-1-6
Use props
MADNESSSsss
lvl.1
Flight distance : 80276 ft
Sri Lanka

I think Broadcast in this instance = broadcasting to another set of goggles
2022-1-6
Use props
SgtRay
lvl.4
Flight distance : 14860804 ft
United States

He is right. The broadcast selection you're talking about is for broadcasting to other people with goggles. At which time all they have to do is turn on the goggles and select audience.
2022-1-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there finvader. Good day and thank you for reaching out. For additional reference in Broadcast Mode the device number will be displayed on the DJI Fly application when Broadcast Mode is enabled so that other devices can find the device and enter the channel to watch the camera view. Thank you.
2022-1-6
Use props
jlund
lvl.2
Flight distance : 105581 ft
United States

Is there a reference for what devices the Avata / Goggles II can broadcast to?
2022-11-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

jlund Posted at 11-22 07:44
Is there a reference for what devices the Avata / Goggles II can broadcast to?

Hi there. Thank you for your inquiry. Aside from the DJI Goggles 2, you may also connect the DJI FPV Goggles V2 (DJI FPV) when Broadcasting is enabled from the goggles. Hope this helps! Should you have any concerns or inquiries, please do not hesitate to reach us here at DJI Forum. Thank you for your continued support.
2022-11-22
Use props
HD Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5159026 ft
  • >>>
United States

We noticed that the quality of the image for the audience pixilates with distance the further the drone is traveling away from the controller. The pilot googles image remains viewable, but the guest googles image is poor. Also, here is what happens to the video codex when in broadcast mode.  
2023-9-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules