New gogles
820 12 2022-1-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fishdip.
lvl.2
United States

So I got a 2nd set of goggles when I power them on its tells me they are not active and I need to connect them to the assistint 2 app. One I am not finding it as a app on my phone and two I do not have a computer that I would/could use to down load a program on. so I guess my question is am I out of luck?

2022-1-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Assistant is installed onto your PC not the phone.
2022-1-7
Use props
fishdip.
lvl.2
United States

DAFlys Posted at 1-7 01:08
Assistant is installed onto your PC not the phone.

So if I do not have a PC to install it the googles are useless?
2022-1-7
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fishdip. Posted at 1-7 09:09
So if I do not have a PC to install it the googles are useless?

Heres the process -
2022-1-8
Use props
fishdip.
lvl.2
United States

DAFlys Posted at 1-8 01:12
Heres the process - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWAcbkIf-kE

Well that is some hot garbage as the original unit I got did not require me to do this. I am starting to see why DJI gets so much hate!
2022-1-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fishdip. Posted at 1-8 01:53
Well that is some hot garbage as the original unit I got did not require me to do this. I am starting to see why DJI gets so much hate!

I doubt it much of an issue as most FPV people have a PC to tune their FPV drones and set params etc.
2022-1-8
Use props
fishdip.
lvl.2
United States

DAFlys Posted at 1-8 02:02
I doubt it much of an issue as most FPV people have a PC to tune their FPV drones and set params etc.

Really? As the googles lets you do that with out connecting them to a compute! Like I said I was able to use the drone and do all the settings right out of the box. Its also strange they require all that but the advertising for the drone only talks about using a phone. Any ways you sound like you use lots of drones so whats a better company to go with?
2022-1-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fishdip. Posted at 1-8 04:09
Really? As the googles lets you do that with out connecting them to a compute! Like I said I was able to use the drone and do all the settings right out of the box. Its also strange they require all that but the advertising for the drone only talks about using a phone. Any ways you sound like you use lots of drones so whats a better company to go with?

Real FPV drones benefit from a computer for tuning.
2022-1-9
Use props
fishdip.
lvl.2
United States

DAFlys Posted at 1-9 02:01
Real FPV drones benefit from a computer for tuning.

The thing is we are not even talking about a drone tho we are talking about a extra set of googles. The fact is they did not require a computer for this drone out of the box so why the hell you need one just for googles is crazy!
2022-1-9
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fishdip. Posted at 1-9 06:40
The thing is we are not even talking about a drone tho we are talking about a extra set of googles. The fact is they did not require a computer for this drone out of the box so why the hell you need one just for googles is crazy!

The activation only really serves them,  its useful to block units that are stolen but we get no advantage of it.
2022-1-9
Use props
fishdip.
lvl.2
United States

DAFlys Posted at 1-9 06:46
The activation only really serves them,  its useful to block units that are stolen but we get no advantage of it.

So they are able to block stolen units now?
2022-1-9
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fishdip. Posted at 1-9 06:49
So they are able to block stolen units now?

Only if stolen before sale,   they dont seem to want to do it for the customers.
2022-1-9
Use props
fishdip.
lvl.2
United States

DAFlys Posted at 1-9 06:57
Only if stolen before sale,   they dont seem to want to do it for the customers.

As I learn more about the company they really do give off the “we only care about protecting profits” and offer the very mim support  to customers. I still dont get how they can not change even the e-mail a drone is registered under. So as the FAA cracks down even more a used drone can land buyer/old owner in hot water!
2022-1-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules