Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI MIC Tutorial Compilations
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
DJI team
Flight distance : 2408 ft
South Africa

DJI MIC | First Use       
DJI MIC | Basic operation       

1-7 05:45
Use props
Visual Air
Captain
Flight distance : 634984 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great but come March will it truly be available?
1-13 11:25
Use props
AntDX316
Captain
Flight distance : 3327126 ft
  • >>>
United States

I liked doing stuff like this but after realizing if you don't set the gains right and it clips or is too low there is no going back.  The Zoom F2-BT is a 32-bit Float recorder which means you can bring To Level pretty much anything.  If you are doing live of course this should be best otherwise just remote record then mix in post.  It also has timecode on the Zoom F2 if that matters to anyone.

https://zoomcorp.com/en/us/field ... -recorders/zoom-f2/
1-23 15:01
Use props
ro_flyer
Captain
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

AntDX316 Posted at 1-23 15:01
I liked doing stuff like this but after realizing if you don't set the gains right and it clips or is too low there is no going back.  The Zoom F2-BT is a 32-bit Float recorder which means you can bring To Level pretty much anything.  If you are doing live of course this should be best otherwise just remote record then mix in post.  It also has timecode on the Zoom F2 if that matters to anyone.

3-3 12:34
Use props
Teufeli
First Officer
Flight distance : 723018 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Any news when it will be available for ordering?
3-11 11:22
Use props
fans3c3b5fbe
lvl.2
Flight distance : 192575 ft
Germany

Teufeli Posted at 3-11 11:22
Any news when it will be available for ordering?

Any news about start of delivery.
3-22 07:48
Use props
IftiBashir
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

5-1 05:24
Use props
hopingDJImicwillwork
New

Canada

AntDX316 Posted at 1-23 15:01
I liked doing stuff like this but after realizing if you don't set the gains right and it clips or is too low there is no going back.  The Zoom F2-BT is a 32-bit Float recorder which means you can bring To Level pretty much anything.  If you are doing live of course this should be best otherwise just remote record then mix in post.  It also has timecode on the Zoom F2 if that matters to anyone.

That device seems amazing but does it connect directly to an iPhone for doing IG LIVE and direct video recording?
5-8 16:41
Use props
AntDX316
Captain
Flight distance : 3327126 ft
  • >>>
United States

hopingDJImicwillwork Posted at 5-8 16:41
That device seems amazing but does it connect directly to an iPhone for doing IG LIVE and direct video recording?

It has a MicroSD and a USB-C for I think you can transfer directly without removing the card.

I have to normalize it in post otherwise it sounds too low.
5-10 04:42
Use props
IftiBashir
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I believe release date has been pushed forward to late June....?
5-11 01:47
Use props
Paul Kramm
lvl.2
United States

How about a firmware update that will let you go into stereo mode left and right channel instead of a mono channel in the iPhone 13
5-15 07:03
Use props
fans789f5945
New
Belgium

Hi
Just got the DJI Mic and testing it out.
I just cannot find any instructions on how to properly connect the system to a computer. More specific: a Mac running Garageband.

With my other mics, I just record directly into garageband. Which is very convenient.

How do I achieve this with the DJI Mic too? I've tried several settings and when I thought I figured it out, it looks like somehow only one mic was properly recording.
Is there a guide for this?
8-3 11:34
Use props
djiuser_2zEzzkd4FQPt
New

Canada

Is the DJI Mic Receiver able to manually start/stop the recording of the transmitters (I.e., if the receiver is not plugged into the camera?

I want to use the built in camera mic for scratch audio and have the Rx mounted on the directors monitor.
10-15 11:32
Use props
AndyAusmAquarium
lvl.3
Flight distance : 104895 ft
Germany

thanks for this information
11-22 20:06
Use props
DCooper7
New
United Kingdom