7752 14 2022-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kyalami
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44914321 ft
Sweden

Hi,
Found this while looking att cameras on CES 2022.
For many photographers, drones have taken one of the hotly contested spots in their camera bags. A drone's ability to combine unique angles with increasingly impressive quality (in good light, at least) makes them very handy allies, and one of the most popular models in recent years has been the DJI Mini 2.

A palm-sized 4K drone that's about the same size as a mid-range zoom (and at 249g, much lighter), the Mini 2 is ideal for roaming photographers and YouTubers. Having been released in November 2020, it's also potentially due an upgrade in 2022 – and that's exactly what the rumor mill suggests will happen.

A Twitter account called DealsDrone, picked up by DroneXL, has confidently predicted that the DJI Mini 3 will be launched in April 2022. This isn't based on any particular leaks, so right now we'll file it under hearsay. But a DJI Mini 3, with new features like a 4K/60p mode and ActiveTrack focusing, would certainly be a welcome arrival. And given that the DJI Mavic 3 has now launched, our money is on that happening sometime in 2022.
Mini 3.jpg

2022-1-7
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Looking forward to launch of the Mini 3.  
2022-1-7
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

That image is the mini 2 with the 2 missing, isnt it? I do not see anything that corresponds to OsitaLV's scribbles and wording, namely, thinner legs, camera shape, carbon fibre shell etc
2022-1-7
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Sweden

Bashy Posted at 1-7 17:51
That image is the mini 2 with the 2 missing, isnt it? I do not see anything that corresponds to OsitaLV's scribbles and wording, namely, thinner legs, camera shape, carbon fibre shell etc

Yes, you are right, the hedline is missleading, sorry about that. For sure, there is something cooking here about a new model of the MINI2. I am certainly looking forward to this one.
2022-1-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

There was a leak of the roadmap for products this year so I guess thats where the date has come from.
2022-1-8
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Sweden

DAFlys Posted at 1-8 01:38
There was a leak of the roadmap for products this year so I guess thats where the date has come from.

Yes, thats why there are som many people now starting to talk about this. Saw also something about Drone Harmony and Techradar as well. Defenitely something to look forward to and hope they will keep it under 250gr weight still. Its a must for us.
2022-1-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

kyalami Posted at 1-8 01:50
Yes, thats why there are som many people now starting to talk about this. Saw also something about Drone Harmony and Techradar as well. Defenitely something to look forward to and hope they will keep it under 250gr weight still. Its a must for us.

Yes if its not under 250g thats an instant not upgrading for me,   also I hope they support the original smart controller for it too.
2022-1-8
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

One thing is sure. It will come someday.
2022-1-9
Use props
ATKAS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 112303 ft
Australia

How about the powers that be finish the Mavic 3 first before we worry about any Minis...

Sounds promising, and will be good when it arrives...hopefully
2022-1-20
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Sweden

ATKAS Posted at 1-20 18:38
How about the powers that be finish the Mavic 3 first before we worry about any Minis...

Sounds promising, and will be good when it arrives...hopefully

Absolutely, totally agree with you. Mavic 3 first to be fixed 100%.
2022-1-21
Use props
Mini-G
Second Officer
Flight distance : 663304 ft
  • >>>
Australia

With Autel Evo Nano hot off the production line and having Front and Back sensors, I can only hope DJI can deliver the counter punch…
2022-1-21
Use props
MatthewwBrennan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 859619 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Very much looking forward to the Mini 3. A slightly bigger sensor and Active Tracking, would be enough to make me upgrade from the Mini 2.
2022-1-21
Use props
Fat Controller
Second Officer
Flight distance : 155246 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

My Mini 2 can fly in places where I can't fly my Mavic 2 Pro so I've covered all my options for now. Would I buy a Mini 3, maybe? But for now I'm happy with what I've got. These constant threads about the Mavic/Mini/3/4/5/6 amuse me no end. I 'd rather get out and fly the drone I have now rather than the one I might be able to fly this time next year.
2022-1-22
Use props
IFLY DJI
lvl.2

United States

OMG… this does not look like something a civilized human being designed… could see this one being a little controversial.
2022-3-18
Use props
MARTINEZX
lvl.4
Poland

IFLY DJI Posted at 3-18 16:11
[view_image]
OMG… this does not look like something a civilized human being designed… could see this one being a little controversial.

Like old german car Trabant Kombi
2022-4-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules