No Shipping Label sent
1410 3 2022-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_yKyx93SvYNZ6
lvl.1

Canada

Hi, my case is CAS-8047456-Q1S9Z6 and it was opened on Jan. 3, 2022. It has been 4 days. DJI informed me that the shipping label has been sent but it has not. I checked my spam and my inbox, nothing is there. Please send the shipping label to my gmail instead if you can.
2022-1-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. I've managed to get your ticket number, as per check, our corresponding team is following up on your case and has replied to your email. Please check it and feel free to reply back to the email, we'll keep following up until the issue is resolved. Thanks.
2022-1-7
Use props
djiuser_sLxc3oKqOf6o
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi there, I have also requested a repair using DJI care and expecting a shipping label but not received one. The Case number is CAS-8950101-N6Z1Q2. Could you let me know whether I need to send the item back myself or if I can expect to receive a postage label. Thank you.
2022-5-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_sLxc3oKqOf6o Posted at 5-4 08:52
Hi there, I have also requested a repair using DJI care and expecting a shipping label but not received one. The Case number is CAS-8950101-N6Z1Q2. Could you let me know whether I need to send the item back myself or if I can expect to receive a postage label. Thank you.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. After further checking into your case, we learn that the information you fill in is not complete. You are advised to contact our support to open a case and then send your product back. Thank you. Here is the link: http://www.dji.com/support
2022-5-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules