New RC Pro Aircraft Compatibility Desires
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ATKAS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 112303 ft
Australia

Just a curious question, hoping for realistic replies. What would you like/expect/hope to be supported airframes for the new RC Pro controller? Assuming as per the previous version, future released models will be on the list, but what retro models would you realistically expect DJI to incorporate? I'd love it to at least support the Phantom 4 range possibly. Obviously in a perfect world, my shiny new RC Pro (when my Aus pre-order eventually arrives) would support right back to my faithful Mavic Pro...but it won't

I guess hoping for micro SD card functionality would be a good place to start though
2022-1-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I would hope it supports all the same same drones as the current smart controller and adds mavic 3 and anything newer.  I dont really want to have to own two smart controllers.
2022-1-8
Use props
ATKAS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 112303 ft
Australia

Agreed, and that's pretty much the point I'm making. I know I always travel with a few drones, at least two, and it would be nice to not have numerous control devices to consider/charge/transport.
2022-1-8
Use props
sduck
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4315098 ft
United States

It would be nice to use it with my 5 year old Mavic Pro. But I don't know if it's possible - are the radios compatible? I don't know the technical details about that.
2022-1-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules