iOS15 folders Mimo app
2908 8 2022-1-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_zx8VdVSEu34y
lvl.1
Flight distance : 32297 ft
United States

My Mimo app creates a new “DJI album” for every video I take, resulting in uncountable albums in my iOS photos with either one or no video at all. At the same time the app doesn’t recognize any of the videos, meaning I can’t edit them in any way including the AI feature. This is pretty annoying. What can I do about this?
2022-1-8
Use props
djiuser_ZM034kqopaVT
New

United States

This same issue is happening to me. It is extremely annoying, and I don’t understand why more people haven’t complained about this.
2022-8-29
Use props
lvl.2
United States

djiuser_ZM034kqopaVT Posted at 8-29 04:25
This same issue is happening to me. It is extremely annoying, and I don’t understand why more people haven’t complained about this.

What are your photo access settings for the app? Mine are set to “select photos”, I guess that might be part of the issue but I’m not gonna give an app access to all my photos on my device
2022-8-29
Use props
djiuser_MG1Mqi5b9Cy5
New

United States

djiuser_ZM034kqopaVT Posted at 8-29 04:25

I have this same problem, it’s awful. Currently deleting a million folders
2022-9-27
Use props
djiuser_v3kzWKdsh4Ph
New

Singapore

I have the same issue, there are 100+ DJI folders, how am I supposed to delete all of those now?!!!??
2023-3-23
Use props
djiuser_v3kzWKdsh4Ph
New

Singapore

I have the same issue, there are 100+ DJI folders, how am I supposed to delete all of those now?!!!??
2023-3-23
Use props
djiuser_3XRFlMrTbjQD
New
United States

Hey DJI - can someone respond to this thread?  I have hundreds of empty DJI albums in my iPhone photos app also, clearly a software issue that needs attention.
2023-5-31
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_3XRFlMrTbjQD Posted at 5-31 13:48
Hey DJI - can someone respond to this thread?  I have hundreds of empty DJI albums in my iPhone photos app also, clearly a software issue that needs attention.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We have tested and the issue does not occur, please provide the following information for further checking:
1. App log and shooting time.
2. Screenshot or recording for this issue
3. iOS system version and phone model.
4. App version.

App log storage location:
iOS:
1)DJI MIMO LOG:/Documents/Logs and /Documents/sdk;(Pack the entire folder)
2)Crash LOG:iTools---Toolbox---Crash Log—DJIMimo.xxxxxxx.ips

Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-6-2
Use props
djiuser_McHh5Z9dKX7e
New

United States

Was there any solution identified for this problem? I have gazillion folders created that Idk how I will delete now. Each folder has just 1 picture.
2023-8-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules