Air 2S Landing Light Not Working
2235 4 2022-1-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_05JBP9Zuzvze
New
Flight distance : 1096699 ft
Canada

Hello, My Air 2S landing light has stopped working.

I've tried all software settings and it still won't work

Regards

Danny Davies
2022-1-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Sorry for the trouble you're experiencing. Please try to set the auxiliary bottom light to "On". If the problem persists, we recommend you send the drone back to our service center for further diagnosis. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index
2022-1-8
Use props
djiuser_05JBP9Zuzvze
New
Flight distance : 1096699 ft
Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-8 23:09
Hi, there. Sorry for the trouble you're experiencing. Please try to set the auxiliary bottom light to "On". If the problem persists, we recommend you send the drone back to our service center for further diagnosis. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index

Will the repair be covered under the manufacturer warranty.

I bought the drone less than one year ago.
2022-1-10
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Did the drone have a hard landing?
There is/was a thread, either here or in MavicPilots, where there was a similar problem following a hard landing (I think it was either one of the Mk1 Mavics or one of the Airs) but the OP eventually found that a contact in a cable connector (socket?) had been depressed, they lifted the contact and the problem was fixed.
Unfortunately opening the bottom of the drone would likely invalidate the warranty.
2022-1-10
Use props
Ldbmuzik
New

United States

Hello,

I can confirm that I had a hard landing and afterwards my light would not turn on at all. I opened the bottom and pulled up the 2 connectors under the LED light and the light was working once more. Very easy fix.
2022-11-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules