741 12 2022-1-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Asif Saleem
lvl.2
Flight distance : 355512 ft
Germany

Dear All,

today i wanted to fly my DJI Mavic Air 2 which i bought in a Combo packet with Smart controller in November 2021. During the flight  the drone shows the Error Message that ''Error: front vision sensor. For help please contact DJI Support''.

My Mavic is quite new and i flew it only few times. There is no accident with my Drone untill now. How is it possible that the Sensor problem occured during the flight and i am not able to fly forward when error appear everytime. See below a screenshot of RC Recording.
Sensor Error.JPG

Do any one experience the same issue like me?

What is this issue? I have open a Ticket today by DJI Support regarding it. Hope they will solve it.

Many Thanks in advance for your comments or Help.

Best Regards & have a nice Weekend!
Asif Saleem
2022-1-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi! You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.  That is way more active.    -   https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html
2022-1-9
Use props
Asif Saleem
lvl.2
Germany

Oh, many thanks for your info. I'll post it off over there.

Thanks Mate.
Cheers
2022-1-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Please try to calibrate the vision system via the DJI Assistant 2 and update the DJI Fly app to the latest version. Please let us know the result.
2022-1-10
Use props
Asif Saleem
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-10 01:54
Hi, there. Please try to calibrate the vision system via DJI Assistant 2 again and update the DJI Fly app to the latest version. Hope this helps.

Hi,

many thanks for you suggestion. I'll do it and check.

Regards
Asif
2022-1-10
Use props
Asif Saleem
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-10 01:54
Hi, there. Please try to calibrate again and update the DJI Fly app to the latest version. Hope this helps.

Hi there,

so once again many Thanks for your suggestion. I updated (refresh) MA2 today and calibrated via Dji Assistant 2. Dji Fly App is also up to date with current version.

So hopefully, this Weekend i would not have any issue when fly it again.

Thanks

Regards
Asif
2022-1-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Asif Saleem Posted at 1-10 13:38
Hi there,

so once again many Thanks for your suggestion. I updated (refresh) MA2 today and calibrated via Dji Assistant 2. Dji Fly App is also up to date with current version.

Thank you. Please also make sure that there is nothing covered on the front sensors as well. Please keep us updated on the result.
2022-1-10
Use props
Asif Saleem
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Susan Posted at 1-10 23:26
Thank you. Please also make sure that there is nothing covered on the front sensors as well. Please keep us updated on the result.

Hi Susan,

thanks, i will inform here after test flight as soon as i have time for it.

No, nothing is on the Drone which could cover or block anything of Drone.

BR
Asif
2022-1-11
Use props
Asif Saleem
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Susan Posted at 1-10 23:26
Thank you. Please also make sure that there is nothing covered on the front sensors as well. Please keep us updated on the result.

Hello Susan,

yesterday i have tested my drone but unfortunately i faced the same issue. The front sensors are not working well. The error pop up again and again same as last time.

FYI: as DJI mentioned last time, i have refresh Software through DJI Assistant 2 after that calibrated MA2 and thier sensors also through assistant 2 but in test flight it shows me the same error.

What should i do now because in this situation, i am not able to fly it properly and it seems a technical default in a 2 months old Drone.

So please advice.

Thanks in advance

Best regards
Asif
2022-1-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Asif Saleem Posted at 1-17 04:31
Hello Susan,

yesterday i have tested my drone but unfortunately i faced the same issue. The front sensors are not working well. The error pop up again and again same as last time.

Hi Asif, I am sorry for the belated reply. If the issue persists, please send the drone back for further diagnosis, we will check the drone when we receive it.
Please fill out the online repair request on our official web and send it back. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/us/service/repair
We will do our best to help this out.
2022-1-23
Use props
Asif Saleem
lvl.2
Germany

Dear Susan,

Many thanks for your support.
I have already fill the repair request online and dji send me dhl refund label and i have dispatched my drone to dji Workshop.

Many thanks once again for your support.

Regards
Asif
2022-1-26
Use props
Visaservices
New

India

Hi,

2022-1-26
Use props
Asif Saleem
lvl.2
Germany

Visaservices Posted at 1-26 18:45
Hi,

Hi,
sorry but can you tell me that about what we are talking? Unfortunately i can't see the old conversation between us.
Thanks
Asif
2022-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules