Time will tell.
2022-1-13
Use props
JohnLietzke
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3125968 ft
United States

Charles Adams Posted at 1-13 11:37
I'm not saying that this should influence your decision, but I think we have 2 reported fly aways in the forums.  It is not desirable, but not an epidemic at the same level of other releases.

Again I want to stress I'm not trying to minimize the impact to those individuals who were flying and watched in dismay as their drones parted ways with them.  I also think that DJI has been making good on the episodes (though it has not necessarily been a straight forward process).

I also saw one on another forum that was deemed a fly away from an experienced pilot by the community after the flight data was provided.

My thinking is that the issue will be fixed.  Due to the price there are far less purchasers of the M3 than the say the Mini or Mini 2.  This reduces the amount of data to base an assumption off of.  But when someone of Suren's experience has a fly away and provides the data to demonstrate it happened my question is why.  

Speaking of the fly aways with other lower cost drones like the Mini and Mini 2 they were rampant.  The sheer number of drones allowed for more data gathering to assess and identify replicable problems so bugs were faster to identify.  When flight logs were provided often it was pilot error which I surmise was due to a lack of experience.

My MA2 is a hobby drone so I am not as concerned with visual quality.  I was just going to upgrade for a better drone for flying sakes.   
2022-1-13
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50003 ft
  • >>>
United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2022-1-13
Use props
JrFTW
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3064934 ft
  • >>>
United States

wow.... now i really don't even want to fly my mavic 3 cine..... I got the big bundle with the RC Pro and i've had similar issues but no fly aways..... I hope DJI makes right for you!
2022-1-13
Use props
Charles Adams
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3821312 ft
  • >>>
United States

JohnLietzke Posted at 1-13 14:09
I also saw one on another forum that was deemed a fly away from an experienced pilot by the community after the flight data was provided.

My thinking is that the issue will be fixed.  Due to the price there are far less purchasers of the M3 than the say the Mini or Mini 2.  This reduces the amount of data to base an assumption off of.  But when someone of Suren's experience has a fly away and provides the data to demonstrate it happened my question is why.  

Based on that criteria, waiting is probably best.  The M3 does not yet fly better than the MA2 in my opinion.
2022-1-13
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

Suren Posted at 1-13 11:49
Dji will surely patch it up and make things right, this is their flagship drone and with Autel hot on their heels to provide the Autel 3 very soon they will up their game. Dont get me wrong, the Mavic 3 has issues but we all know it will be fixed soon.

those of us who follow autel closely have pretty much been told there will be no "evo 3" in 2022.  therefore, the new motto is "evo 3 in 202-3", get it?  it's almost february and the mini/nano haven't launched for 3 months, there's no way to launch a new flagship this year unless it's already done...and it isn't.  not a problem tho, im busy with other drones (s2+, fpv, etc) and autel has even encouraged us to go try the m3....which i will, just not now.  if dji gets it right, 2022 is m3 cine for me all year long.  my wallet really doesn't want anything else coming for 2022 but i understand technology keeps moving.   the evo 2 pro is outstanding and in my opinion, is on par with the m3 so it's all good for now.  i would ask autel to make the evo 3 the best drone ever to date when it launches since it will probably have a super high price tag which means eventually us recreational flyers who fly for fun will get priced out.
2022-1-13
Use props
JohnLietzke
lvl.4
United States

Charles Adams Posted at 1-13 14:38
Based on that criteria, waiting is probably best.  The M3 does not yet fly better than the MA2 in my opinion.

Thanks for the that information.  I was hoping for some incredible new flight experience but it sounds like I would have been disappointed.  

Why do you feel the MA2 flies better?
2022-1-13
Use props
Charles Adams
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

JohnLietzke Posted at 1-13 15:11
Thanks for the that information.  I was hoping for some incredible new flight experience but it sounds like I would have been disappointed.  

Why do you feel the MA2 flies better?

The promised differences are with obstacle avoidance and focus track.  M3 promises a higher level of sophistication with obstacle avoidance, and the next generation of focus track.  What we have at this time is that obstacle avoidance is twitchy and buggy (unpiloted elevation raises when in "bypass" and extremely sensitive reactions to stick input when in "bypass").  And focus track appears to have some bugs as well.

I suspect M3 WILL fly better than MA2 when the bugs are worked out, but right now I trust MA2's obstacle avoidance more so than M3's.  M3 just goes "higher and higher" (Moody Blues song) without any pilot input when in bypass mode.  And the new focus track capabilities just don't seem reliable yet (again that should be worked out).
2022-1-13
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

JohnLietzke Posted at 1-13 14:09

Can you point to that incident?
I haven't seen one that fits your description.

But when someone of Suren's experience has a fly away and provides the data to demonstrate it happened my question is why.
He didn't have any data to demonstrate what happened.
His data shows a normal flight and the data stops.
What happened after that is unknown.

2022-1-13
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

NGC Posted at 1-13 14:27
The Evo 3 is nowhere near being released by Autel. Their head person admitted that in a a public interview the other day.

Let’s “hope” some of the issues on the Mavic 3 aren’t hardware related.

Not that i will spend money to get the Autel 3 when it lands but their Evo Lite+ that i have the camera is very comparable to the Mavic 3 quality. Out of the Card the videos and photos are amazing with no colour grading needed.
2022-1-13
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

JrFTW Posted at 1-13 14:31
wow.... now i really don't even want to fly my mavic 3 cine..... I got the big bundle with the RC Pro and i've had similar issues but no fly aways..... I hope DJI makes right for you!

They did offer me a replacement, i am waiting for them to ship.
2022-1-13
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

The Saint Posted at 1-13 14:47
those of us who follow autel closely have pretty much been told there will be no "evo 3" in 2022.  therefore, the new motto is "evo 3 in 202-3", get it?  it's almost february and the mini/nano haven't launched for 3 months, there's no way to launch a new flagship this year unless it's already done...and it isn't.  not a problem tho, im busy with other drones (s2+, fpv, etc) and autel has even encouraged us to go try the m3....which i will, just not now.  if dji gets it right, 2022 is m3 cine for me all year long.  my wallet really doesn't want anything else coming for 2022 but i understand technology keeps moving.   the evo 2 pro is outstanding and in my opinion, is on par with the m3 so it's all good for now.  i would ask autel to make the evo 3 the best drone ever to date when it launches since it will probably have a super high price tag which means eventually us recreational flyers who fly for fun will get priced out.

I have the Evo Lite + which is an amazing drone to fly. It also has its bugs with the OA, flight logs and stuff but the camera quality is really amazing. The Nano has already launched and there are many flyers that have them. We have them in stock in New Zealand already.
2022-1-13
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

Labroides Posted at 1-13 15:42
I also saw one on another forum that was deemed a fly away from an experienced pilot by the community after the flight data was provided.
I haven't seen one that fits your description.

I think he was talking about Zeus. He had a flyaway Mavic 3.
2022-1-13
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

Suren Posted at 1-13 16:59
I think he was talking about Zeus. He had a flyaway Mavic 3.

If it's that incident, it was more a fall from the sky than flying away.
The term flyaway is so misused that it means very little.
2022-1-13
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

Labroides Posted at 1-13 17:31
If it's that incident, it was more a fall from the sky than flying away.
The term flyaway is so misused that it means very little.

Yeah, we call every drone that does a disappearing act a Fly Away
2022-1-13
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Suren Posted at 1-13 16:57
I have the Evo Lite + which is an amazing drone to fly. It also has its bugs with the OA, flight logs and stuff but the camera quality is really amazing. The Nano has already launched and there are many flyers that have them. We have them in stock in New Zealand already.

you probably have bad software in your drone. those new autel drones have not yet officially launched here in teh u.s.a and even of .nz i see it says preorder.  there was a false start and i hear that autel has been sending out a few to influencers, etc but the ordinary person doesn't have one yet.  these people have been unable to register for autel care and their sw ver is showing numbers that don't appear anywhere on autel.com.  you might want to check but if you are ok with what you have and you get a sw update later, perhaps you are fine.  i had a chance to get one early but i decided not too.  manufacturers are making changes right up to the last day so it seems so unnecessary to be the first unless you're talking about something like the skydio 2+ which is basically a 2 with antenna.  but yeah, all kinds of little issues here and there on nano and lite from the few yt folks who have them but not the same extent as m3.  therefore i get my nano in february.  m3 is after next firmware but no sooner than march, need to hear more on rcpro.
2022-1-13
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

The Saint Posted at 1-13 17:58
you probably have bad software in your drone. those new autel drones have not yet officially launched here in teh u.s.a and even of .nz i see it says preorder.  there was a false start and i hear that autel has been sending out a few to influencers, etc but the ordinary person doesn't have one yet.  these people have been unable to register for autel care and their sw ver is showing numbers that don't appear anywhere on autel.com.  you might want to check but if you are ok with what you have and you get a sw update later, perhaps you are fine.  i had a chance to get one early but i decided not too.  manufacturers are making changes right up to the last day so it seems so unnecessary to be the first unless you're talking about something like the skydio 2+ which is basically a 2 with antenna.  but yeah, all kinds of little issues here and there on nano and lite from the few yt folks who have them but not the same extent as m3.  therefore i get my nano in february.  m3 is after next firmware but no sooner than march, need to hear more on rcpro.

I did ask the supplier if this unit was a release version and he said no. They has them already priced and up for sale. So do you think that software will fix the issue with this drone I have if it is a pre-release version or rather send it back again and wait for the ones to come out in Feb?
2022-1-13
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Suren Posted at 1-13 18:05
I did ask the supplier if this unit was a release version and he said no. They has them already priced and up for sale. So do you think that software will fix the issue with this drone I have if it is a pre-release version or rather send it back again and wait for the ones to come out in Feb?

sorry to say this but i personally think you should give it back.  sw will prob make the drone ok but you just never know what changes were done with hardware.  and as you know with your current m3, both are important.  obviously autel is super late with the launch but honestly it could be either hw or sw that is the hold up but why find out?  if you got it for super cheap or you only intend to fly it a few times, maybe it's ok but almost every lite review i've seen the user has little problems.  if you trust your dealer to make it right then you might be ok later down the line but from what i hear, the end of january is shipping time so you wouldn't have to wait for long.
2022-1-13
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

The Saint Posted at 1-13 19:23
sorry to say this but i personally think you should give it back.  sw will prob make the drone ok but you just never know what changes were done with hardware.  and as you know with your current m3, both are important.  obviously autel is super late with the launch but honestly it could be either hw or sw that is the hold up but why find out?  if you got it for super cheap or you only intend to fly it a few times, maybe it's ok but almost every lite review i've seen the user has little problems.  if you trust your dealer to make it right then you might be ok later down the line but from what i hear, the end of january is shipping time so you wouldn't have to wait for long.

I was talking to them not long ago and they tried to convince me to keep the drone and the new firmware would fix the issues. One of the issues is that a battery button is also faulty and when I bought it the box was also opened so I told them no, I will return it on Sunday but don't want a refund. When the new stock arrives around Feb, I will pick up a new sealed unit and hopefully the new firmware will be out by then. I mainly need it to only track my boat because I launch the boat in a NFZ zone and my Dji drone never used to be able to take off there no matter what I tried. The airport was like under a Km from the boat ramp.
2022-1-13
Use props
GaryDoug
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

Good choice. You deserve to be careful.
2022-1-13
Use props
JohnLietzke
lvl.4
United States

Labroides Posted at 1-13 15:42
I also saw one on another forum that was deemed a fly away from an experienced pilot by the community after the flight data was provided.
I haven't seen one that fits your description.

The data stopping, no connection, a failure of RTH, him trying to follow it in the car.  That is enough for me.
2022-1-13
Use props
JohnLietzke
lvl.4
United States

Charles Adams Posted at 1-13 15:24
The promised differences are with obstacle avoidance and focus track.  M3 promises a higher level of sophistication with obstacle avoidance, and the next generation of focus track.  What we have at this time is that obstacle avoidance is twitchy and buggy (unpiloted elevation raises when in "bypass" and extremely sensitive reactions to stick input when in "bypass").  And focus track appears to have some bugs as well.

I suspect M3 WILL fly better than MA2 when the bugs are worked out, but right now I trust MA2's obstacle avoidance more so than M3's.  M3 just goes "higher and higher" (Moody Blues song) without any pilot input when in bypass mode.  And the new focus track capabilities just don't seem reliable yet (again that should be worked out).

Thanks for the feed back.  

Does the M3 feel faster and nimble when flying.
2022-1-13
Use props
ReproRetro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 635669 ft
Australia

Suren Posted at 1-13 16:54

Excellent news. Very please to hear
2022-1-13
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

JohnLietzke Posted at 1-13 20:57
The data stopping, no connection, a failure of RTH, him trying to follow it in the car.  That is enough for me.

Without knowing what happened or what caused it, it would be premature to assume that there was a problem with the drone.
2022-1-14
Use props
Charles Adams
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

JohnLietzke Posted at 1-13 21:04
Thanks for the feed back.  

Does the M3 feel faster and nimble when flying.

If feels fast and nimble, but I purposefully avoid sport mode, and really cannot determine if it's fast(ER) and nimble(ER) than the MA3.

I don't fault or judge others who use sport mode, but I don't have a real use case where it benefits me.
2022-1-14
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Charles Adams Posted at 1-14 06:24
If feels fast and nimble, but I purposefully avoid sport mode, and really cannot determine if it's fast(ER) and nimble(ER) than the MA3.

I don't fault or judge others who use sport mode, but I don't have a real use case where it benefits me.

neither do i.  i try not to fly around in sport mode at high speeds as if it is an rc aircraft but instead prefer the slow and steady with lots of smooth turns, etc. if i am a mile away and i need to come home quickly or the winds are super high, then sport mode will give me that boost.....otherwise not so much.
2022-1-14
Use props
JohnLietzke
lvl.4
United States

Charles Adams Posted at 1-14 06:24

Really only use sport mode to get out some where to get a shot if I am in rush.  It is great up high in a straight line but other than that I also rarely use it.
2022-1-14
Use props
roamer105
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3156145 ft
  • >>>
United States

Please check the location you flew in the morning. If for any reason the home point was not updated on your flight from the balcony it is possible that the drone after disconnect flew to its earlier home point.
2022-1-17
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

maamarazaq Posted at 1-17 12:49
Extremely Strong Lost Love Spells +27735257866 in South Africa,UK,USA,Spain,Sweden,Canada,UAE,Malta,Brunei,Japan,Ireland,Turkey,Luxembourg,Iceland,Norway,Australia,Qatar,Croatia,Austria,Denmark,Netherlands,Romania,Belgium,Greece,Belarus,New Zealand,Switzerland,Cyprus,Poland,Estonia,Egypt,Fiji,Wales,Bahamas,Taiwan,Indonesia,Singapore,Czech Republic,Serbia,Palau,Lithuania,Malaysia,France,Bulgaria,German,Jordan,Chile,Algeria,Zambia,Zimbabwe,Botswana,Lesotho,Italy,Philippines,Honduras,Finland,Hungary,Mexico,Macedonia,Argentina,Syria,China,Hong Kong,Myanmar,Kuwait,South Korea,Morocco,Tunisia,Libya,Sudan,San Marino,Israel.. This is a very strong and powerful Magic Love Spell where the person you love will commit himself or herself to you. If the person you love does love you but he is not ready for commitment or marriage then yes, this spell will not only help you with commitment but the person you love will also marry you. This spell will work on the sub conscious mind of your lover so that he or she will always love you and will always think of you and will be ready to live with you forever. If you feel that your lover or partner is not committed to you or your partner is not giving his or her 100 percent to your relation or marriage, then there will always be fights and quarrels in your relation, there will be no peace, happiness or trust in your relation. visit my website https://maamarazaq.doodlekit.com OR +27735257866 (Call/WhatsApp)   [view_image]

WTF
2022-1-17
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

roamer105 Posted at 1-17 13:04
Please check the location you flew in the morning. If for any reason the home point was not updated on your flight from the balcony it is possible that the drone after disconnect flew to its earlier home point.

The previous flight was at my house, no drone.
2022-1-17
Use props
JrFTW
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3064934 ft
  • >>>
United States

Suren Posted at 1-13 16:54

That is wonderful to hear, I myself am afraid to even fly mine now. And I have DJI Care and Insurance. I've been using my Mavic air 2 since seeing your post.
2022-1-17
Use props
Tornado12
lvl.4
Flight distance : 356391 ft
United States

Labroides Posted at 1-14 03:16
Without knowing what happened or what caused it, it would be premature to assume that there was a problem with the drone.

Right. I agree entirely. I still feel there is a strong chance this was pilot error in this case. OP has never clarified several key points. The videos and data, which I reviewed in detail, suggest a very haphazard pilot who ignored errors indicating a problem with the vision system, misunderstood other errors regarding disconnection, and continued to fly after previous disconnections between RC and Phone had occurred. When your phone disconnects from the RC, you are flying a drone blind.  Not only was he flying blind at that point, and misunderstanding that the connection loss was between phone and rc and not rc and drone, but his vision system was malfunctioning in daylight, meaning he likely was blind and with no obstacle avoidance active. Meaning, if he touched the sticks at all during those minutes, he could have easily flown the drone into something and not realized he was still controlling it. Fly aways like this, which have so many other red flags do not cause me to worry about the Mavic 3 so much, as to question why some pilots are a little too careless with drones. If your vision system is failing, and your phone is disconnecting constantly, and you have already had one scary flight just previous, why are you not diagnosing these issues, troubleshooting the disconnect with the phone, but instead are continuing to fly.

EDIT: also just to touch onthe other "fly away" currently in the forums. Zues_FL's issue is not a fly away. His issue is completely different than the one here. His issue was a very clear failure in flight. I still feel it was a bird strike, but either way, his data is very clear that something either knocked the drone out of the sky, or it had a very clear failure of the flight system mid flight, and fell out of the air. He had no prior warning or failure in his data, then all of a sudden the drone is Jolted mid air, as if it was hit by a base ball, and toppled to the ground. This isnt a fly away or anything related to the issue here.

2022-1-18
Use props
akozc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2019951 ft
Hong Kong

Hi Suren , sorry to hear that , hope it will end up  with good feedback from DJI and sure one of the Admin will soon approach you and take care of your case.  
On the other hand I  deviating  from my plan to buy M3 and so disappointed that DJI marketing this prematurely released drone and they are full aware of M3 suffering as result of multiple not polished tech issues but somehow DJI keep low profile.....
2022-1-19
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

Tornado12 Posted at 1-18 07:33
Right. I agree entirely. I still feel there is a strong chance this was pilot error in this case. OP has never clarified several key points. The videos and data, which I reviewed in detail, suggest a very haphazard pilot who ignored errors indicating a problem with the vision system, misunderstood other errors regarding disconnection, and continued to fly after previous disconnections between RC and Phone had occurred. When your phone disconnects from the RC, you are flying a drone blind.  Not only was he flying blind at that point, and misunderstanding that the connection loss was between phone and rc and not rc and drone, but his vision system was malfunctioning in daylight, meaning he likely was blind and with no obstacle avoidance active. Meaning, if he touched the sticks at all during those minutes, he could have easily flown the drone into something and not realized he was still controlling it. Fly aways like this, which have so many other red flags do not cause me to worry about the Mavic 3 so much, as to question why some pilots are a little too careless with drones. If your vision system is failing, and your phone is disconnecting constantly, and you have already had one scary flight just previous, why are you not diagnosing these issues, troubleshooting the disconnect with the phone, but instead are continuing to fly.
[view_image]

Bro, you calling me a haphazard pilot, get off my post I don't need your BS. If I am so stupid and don't know how to fly how did I manage not to crash so many drones. You have 2 Dji Drones when I owned many and flew many miles and hours. Go learn to fly and then come talk to me and reply to me as I am calling you out. If you care enough to learn and know then search my posts and you will see that I posted issues about the OA system issues I was having in another thread and no one could understand what the issue was. Now stop running your mouth and bugger off.
2022-1-19
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

akozc Posted at 1-19 02:01
Hi Suren , sorry to hear that , hope it will end up  with good feedback from DJI and sure one of the Admin will soon approach you and take care of your case.  
On the other hand I  deviating  from my plan to buy M3 and so disappointed that DJI marketing this prematurely released drone and they are full aware of M3 suffering as result of multiple not polished tech issues but somehow DJI keep low profile.....

Thanks mate, Dji have sent me a new drone.
2022-1-19
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

JrFTW Posted at 1-17 15:29
That is wonderful to hear, I myself am afraid to even fly mine now. And I have DJI Care and Insurance. I've been using my Mavic air 2 since seeing your post.

There will be firmware updates to fix the bugs, it is just how fast Dji will implement them.
2022-1-19
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

Right. I agree entirely. I still feel there is a strong chance this was pilot error in this case. OP has never clarified several key points. The videos and data, which I reviewed in detail, suggest a very haphazard pilot who ignored errors indicating a problem with the vision system, misunderstood other errors regarding disconnection, and continued to fly after previous disconnections between RC and Phone had occurred. When your phone disconnects from the RC, you are flying a drone blind.  Not only was he flying blind at that point, and misunderstanding that the connection loss was between phone and rc and not rc and drone, but his vision system was malfunctioning in daylight, meaning he likely was blind and with no obstacle avoidance active. Meaning, if he touched the sticks at all during those minutes, he could have easily flown the drone into something and not realized he was still controlling it. Fly aways like this, which have so many other red flags do not cause me to worry about the Mavic 3 so much, as to question why some pilots are a little too careless with drones. If your vision system is failing, and your phone is disconnecting constantly, and you have already had one scary flight just previous, why are you not diagnosing these issues, troubleshooting the disconnect with the phone, but instead are continuing to fly.
[view_image]

Not that I have anything to prove to a person like you below is my history, post yours. This is excluding the Autel and Hubsan drones and RC Helicopters I also used to fly.
2022-1-19
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

I have owned 14 Mavics in my time including a spark. How many did you own? Wait 2 drones, get a life.
2022-1-19
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Right. I agree entirely. I still feel there is a strong chance this was pilot error in this case. OP has never clarified several key points. The videos and data, which I reviewed in detail, suggest a very haphazard pilot who ignored errors indicating a problem with the vision system, misunderstood other errors regarding disconnection, and continued to fly after previous disconnections between RC and Phone had occurred. When your phone disconnects from the RC, you are flying a drone blind.  Not only was he flying blind at that point, and misunderstanding that the connection loss was between phone and rc and not rc and drone, but his vision system was malfunctioning in daylight, meaning he likely was blind and with no obstacle avoidance active. Meaning, if he touched the sticks at all during those minutes, he could have easily flown the drone into something and not realized he was still controlling it. Fly aways like this, which have so many other red flags do not cause me to worry about the Mavic 3 so much, as to question why some pilots are a little too careless with drones. If your vision system is failing, and your phone is disconnecting constantly, and you have already had one scary flight just previous, why are you not diagnosing these issues, troubleshooting the disconnect with the phone, but instead are continuing to fly.
[view_image]

You’re Unbelievable, you don’t think this is a flyaway on the basis of nothing but speculation, yet you are convinced Zuesfl hit a bird. His drone recorded right up until it toppled yet we don’t see a bird strike, lens on these drones are pretty wide and problem was with a front prop/motor. Did the bird sneak up on the drone skip hitting the back props and take out the front prop so it couldn’t be captured on camera .
Regarding Suren, he clearly said his drone was in VLOS , yet you say he was flying completely Blind, how ignorant is that. Maybe what we are reading here is something you experienced yourself and your total incompetence to realise what was happening to your own drone. Everything you write is woulda coulda shoulda.

One thing I do know from flying drones is its rare to have a flyaway but even more rare to have a bird take your drone out of the sky while its still filming and miss the shot.

I suppose its Lucky that DJI know a lot more than you about drones and their behaviour.
2022-1-19
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

hallmark007 Posted at 1-19 10:33
You’re Unbelievable, you don’t think this is a flyaway on the basis of nothing but speculation, yet you are convinced Zuesfl hit a bird. His drone recorded right up until it toppled yet we don’t see a bird strike, lens on these drones are pretty wide and problem was with a front prop/motor. Did the bird sneak up on the drone skip hitting the back props and take out the front prop so it couldn’t be captured on camera .
Regarding Suren, he clearly said his drone was in VLOS , yet you say he was flying completely Blind, how ignorant is that. Maybe what we are reading here is something you experienced yourself and your total incompetence to realise what was happening to your own drone. Everything you write is woulda coulda shoulda.

This guy is a total nut job. I am generally not rude to people on here and be as polite as i can but this guy is taking the worst out in me. How dare he say i don't know what i am doing.
2022-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules