2209 5 2022-1-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tHe BeaST
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1192907 ft
Australia

Hi,
I have recently downloaded the dji flight simulator. But it turns out really laggy. How do I fix it? And may I ask does the magic mini controller work with the dji flight simulator?

Thanks,
Jake
2022-1-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Jake. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. The DJI Flight Simulator ( https://www.dji.com/simulator?site=brandsite&from=nav ) supports the DJI remote controllers for the DJI Mavic Air, DJI Phantom 4, DJI Phantom 4 Advanced, DJI Phantom 4 Pro, DJI Phantom 4 Pro V2.0, Matrice 100, Matrice 600, Matrice 600 Pro, Inspire 1 Series, DJI Smart Controller, and Lightbridge 2. In addition, I will post the system requirement for running the DJI Flight Simulator below. Thank you.

2022-1-9
Use props
tHe BeaST
lvl.1
Australia

Thanks Stephen!!!
2022-1-9
Use props
MarcGrrrr
lvl.1

Netherlands

DJI makes great drones. But the supporting software is terrible, the mini2 was not supported, bought a mavic zoom because this was supported in the simulator, now the (new) controller is also not supported in combination with flight simulator
2022-1-12
Use props
tHe BeaST
lvl.1
Australia

MarcGrrrr Posted at 1-12 00:46
DJI makes great drones. But the supporting software is terrible, the mini2 was not supported, bought a mavic zoom because this was supported in the simulator, now the (new) controller is also not supported in combination with flight simulator

I know, it is so annoying!!!
2022-1-12
Use props
fansb393c839
lvl.1
United States

Complete and total garbage. Spent all the time downloading and installing the DJI flight simulator. I have a mavic pro, so I selected mavic pro. Using the simulator the sensitivity IS WAY OFF compared how how the real drone flys. Also, THE PROGRAM JUST LAGS AND GLITCHES.  Total unusable trash. Thank god there is a free version to try before I threw my hard earned money in that trash can.
image.jpg
2022-9-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules