1772 12 2022-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JM Velasco
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1109098 ft
Spain

Hola soy nuevo por aqui !!
Disculpar si no publico el tema en su sitio.
Recientemente he comprado el Mavic 3 fly more combo y despues compre el DJI RC PRO, he hecho actulizacion del Mavic 3 y del RC PRO y todo ok.
Cuando he ido a hacer el primer vuelo todo perfecto menos el mapa que sale en la esquina inferior izquierda no me salia ubicacion salia en blanco no salia de donde estaba el dron, la punta de flecha no salia ni su recorrido al entra en el mapa en blanco solo salia buscar mi dron y al pulsarlo si pitaba pero no da ubicacion,tengo algo mal configurado? o tiene un defecto el RC PRO, por favor necesito ayuda ,he contactado con el servicio tecnico de DJI y no me han dado solucion.

Muchas Gracias.
2022-1-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about the trouble you're experiencing. Could you describe your issue in English? I'm sorry to tell you that I could not understand your issue well. If it is convenient, please provide us with a video of the issue described to do a confirmation.
Besides, regarding the service issue, could you tell me in which way you contact our DJI Support? We'd like to help you check it.
2022-1-9
Use props
JM Velasco
lvl.1
Spain

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-9 03:11
Hi, there. Sorry to hear about the trouble you're experiencing. Could you describe your issue in English? I'm sorry to tell you that I could not understand your issue well. If it is convenient, please provide us with a video of the issue described to do a confirmation.
Besides, regarding the service issue, could you tell me in which way you contact our DJI Support? We'd like to help you check it.

Hi, I'm new around here !!
Sorry if I don't post the topic on your site.
I recently bought the Mavic 3 fly more combo and then I bought the DJI RC PRO, I have updated the Mavic 3 and the RC PRO and everything is ok.
When I went to make the first flight, everything was perfect except for the map that appears in the lower left corner, the location did not appear blank, it did not leave where the drone was, the arrowhead did not leave nor its path when it entered the map in White only came out looking for my drone and when I pressed it if it beeped but it did not give location, I have something wrongly configured? or the RC PRO has a defect, please I need help, I have contacted DJI technical service and they have not given me a solution.

Thank you so much
2022-1-9
Use props
JM Velasco
lvl.1
Spain

2022-1-9
Use props
JM Velasco
lvl.1
Spain

2022-1-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Could you please tell me the firmware version of the DJI Fly and RC Pro? Does this problem occur every time when you use RC Pro? Thanks.
2022-1-9
Use props
JM Velasco
lvl.1
Spain

DJI FLY 1.5.4
RC PRO Android V10
N 01.00.04.00
I have only used it once a first flight so I can only tell you what happened to me once I have not been able to check more times because I could not
Thans
2022-1-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

JM Velasco Posted at 1-9 04:20
DJI FLY 1.5.4
RC PRO Android V10
N 01.00.04.00

Hi, there. After communicating with our engineer, we found that you could turn on the hotspot if you're flying in a new place, cache the map data, and it's ready to use. Hope this helps.
2022-1-10
Use props
JM Velasco
lvl.1
Spain

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-10 03:29
Hi, there. After communicating with our engineer, we found that you could turn on the hotspot if you're flying in a new place, cache the map data, and it's ready to use. Hope this helps.

Thank you very much for all the information, I will go to another place to fly to see if it will load the map back to me, I will tell you how it went
Cheers
2022-1-10
Use props
JM Velasco
lvl.1
Spain

After flying in a different location the DJI RC PRO worked fine, I was able to see the map and the location where I was.
Thank you very much for your help.
Cheers
2022-1-15
Use props
Jeanpaul00007
lvl.1

Spain

JM Velasco Posted at 1-15 00:33
After flying in a different location the DJI RC PRO worked fine, I was able to see the map and the location where I was.
Thank you very much for your help.
Cheers

Buenas tardes tengo el mismo problema que tú, como lo has solucionado?
2022-9-6
Use props
JM Velasco
lvl.1
Spain

Jeanpaul00007 Posted at 9-6 08:50
Buenas tardes tengo el mismo problema que tú, como lo has solucionado?

me fui a otro lugar y ya cargo los mapas
saludos
2022-12-22
Use props
djiuser_EDe51hBfnL03
New
Spain

Buenas ,no me deja entrar en la aplicación Fly,me pone esto y no me deja hacer nada,me pueden ayudar?
2023-2-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules