Sport mode missing in Mimo app
6818 3 2022-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Snofish
New

Norway

Hi, just bought a 4 SE to use on my old Iphone 7+. Downloaded the app and the sport mode was available, but now the feature is missing in the app. Tried to delete and reinstall the app, still not there. Any suggestions to get it back? Tried to search the forum, but didn't find anything on the subject.

2022-1-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Snofish. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. To cover more shooting scenarios and requirements, the “Sport Mode” on the Gimbal Settings menu was changed to “Follow Speed” from DJI Mimo v1.6.4. To enter the Sport Mode, set Follow Speed to be “Fast” or follow the old method by tapping and holding the Trigger. Thank you.
2022-1-9
Use props
ReproRetro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 635669 ft
Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-9 21:59
Hello there Snofish. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. To cover more shooting scenarios and requirements, the “Sport Mode” on the Gimbal Settings menu was changed to “Follow Speed” from DJI Mimo v1.6.4. To enter the Sport Mode, set Follow Speed to be “Fast” or follow the old method by tapping and holding the Trigger. Thank you.

Tap once and holding the trigger engages 'Lock mode'.
For sport mode. tap the trigger once, then press and hold the trigger
2022-1-22
Use props
Peter1962
lvl.1
Australia

Tap once and holding the trigger engages 'Lock mode'.
For sport mode. tap the trigger once, then press and hold the trigger

Isn't this the same thing. I tried on my OM4 ...it doesn't do anything. Do I just hold the trigger to lock.
There doesn't seem to be any "sports mode now"

Peter
2022-10-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules