Problem with opening up cached map in GO4.
539 3 2022-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kyalami
Second Officer
Flight distance : 17352513 ft
Sweden

EDIT: Sory, I just realised that I did ask about this on 6 Dec 2021. My memory is starting failing me......

Region 5.jpg
2022-1-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there kyalami. Thank you for reaching out and for posting these information. Kindly please try to cache the map of where you are going to fly your DJI Mavic 2 Pro is to open the DJI Go 4 application while you are connected to Wi-Fi, then open the map full screen, navigate ( with your fingers ) to where you are going to be flying, then zoom out enough to cover the likely flying site. Just a reminder, that when you have arrived to the designated flying location, temporarily link to your phone via Hotspot and use your phones data to up date your map, and then disconnect. Thank you and fly safe always.
2022-1-10
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Flight distance : 17352513 ft
Sweden

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-10 20:34
Hello there kyalami. Thank you for reaching out and for posting these information. Kindly please try to cache the map of where you are going to fly your DJI Mavic 2 Pro is to open the DJI Go 4 application while you are connected to Wi-Fi, then open the map full screen, navigate ( with your fingers ) to where you are going to be flying, then zoom out enough to cover the likely flying site. Just a reminder, that when you have arrived to the designated flying location, temporarily link to your phone via Hotspot and use your phones data to up date your map, and then disconnect. Thank you and fly safe always.

Hi Stephen,
Thank you for your comment and information.
Just waiting to be be le to go somewehere, but it's dificult these times with Covid and it does not seam to get any better soon.
Much appreciated.
2022-1-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

kyalami Posted at 1-11 01:10
Hi Stephen,
Thank you for your comment and information.
Just waiting to be be le to go somewehere, but it's dificult these times with Covid and it does not seam to get any better soon.

Hi there kyalami. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. Again, thank you for your support and please stay safe always.
2022-1-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules