CAS-8005486-P1D8Z6
1359 8 2022-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_4vrHCav1HEZ0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1434 ft
United States

I was unfortunately victim of a neighbor shooting my drone out of flight. I contacted the sherrifs dept, and long story short the local authorities are not willing to withold, nor educate themselves as to the laws and what would be considered legal or illegal. Once the criminal case was dropped, due to the lack of experience with drone laws, then i was once again let down in civil court after over a year of battling, and gaining no ground, the sherrifs deputy did demand that my drone be returned from the neighbor. Thats when i sent in my meticulously destroyed drone to dji, just to be told that they cannot help me because it has been too long. I want to know what infact i can do to get my drone replaced or fixed without further financial burden, vecause I flat out cannot afford to furthwr fund this, and i would be happy yo know what others in similar situations have done
2022-1-9
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

We're very sorry to know about the unfortunate incident. I believe your case is now being handled by one of our managers. I'll continue to communicate with the team in any capacity. Your patience is highly appreciated.
2022-1-9
Use props
djiuser_4vrHCav1HEZ0
lvl.1
United States

I recieved an email from the manager and was informed that the warranty had expired. I was well aware that the warranty had expired and due to the time that the local authorities had the drone as well as the additional time the civil proceedings took to complete, I wasn't able to start my request with dji until the warranty had expired.
2022-1-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_4vrHCav1HEZ0 Posted at 1-9 12:56
I recieved an email from the manager and was informed that the warranty had expired. I was well aware that the warranty had expired and due to the time that the local authorities had the drone as well as the additional time the civil proceedings took to complete, I wasn't able to start my request with dji until the warranty had expired.

Sorry to read about this. Your case has been escalated to our supervisor team to follow up, please wait for the email update. Thanks.
2022-1-9
Use props
SupBro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wow, what a terrible situation. I hope DJI can be kind enough to offer you a generous discount. I doubt it will be repaired ,..
2022-1-22
Use props
djiuser_4vrHCav1HEZ0
lvl.1
United States

I want an actual update on my case. Why did everything come to a stop after I pay the repair bill?
2022-1-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_4vrHCav1HEZ0 Posted at 1-24 10:27
I want an actual update on my case. Why did everything come to a stop after I pay the repair bill?

Hi there. We understand you sought updates for your case. We would appreciate more of your patience and understanding. We'll keep pushing the team's efforts to finally resolve the matter. Thank you.
2022-1-24
Use props
djiuser_4vrHCav1HEZ0
lvl.1
United States

Same thing I keep hearing, and nothing i can do to change that
2022-1-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_4vrHCav1HEZ0 Posted at 1-24 19:35
Same thing I keep hearing, and nothing i can do to change that

Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We have transferred your concern to the relevant team. We will ship your device out asap. Thank you for your patience.
2022-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules