rc pro not bound
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
phil-142
lvl.4
Flight distance : 149964 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

i keep geeting the message "remote controller not bound" when i link the mavic 3 with the rc pro.

it happens all the time everytime i power up both of them.

will this be fixed in the next firmware update.

thank you.

2022-1-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Sorry for the unpleasant experience caused. We will transfer your concern to the relevant engineer. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for the RC Pro. Thank you for your continued support!
2022-1-10
Use props
phil-142
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-10 01:32
Hi, there. Sorry for the unpleasant experience caused. We will transfer your concern to the relevant engineer. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for the RC Pro. Thank you for your continued support!

very kind, thank you for the reply, appreciated.
2022-1-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

phil-142 Posted at 1-10 09:15
very kind, thank you for the reply, appreciated.

Hi, there. Our engineers were aware of this issue and working on it. This issue will be optimized asap. Please wait patiently. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-1-20
Use props
phil-142
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-20 03:41
Hi, there. Our engineers were aware of this issue and working on it. This issue will be optimized asap. Please wait patiently. Thank you for your understanding and support.

thank you for the reply.

i have not flown the mavic 3 since i got it which was about 3 weeks ago.

i will wait to see if any firmware updates that will correct the issue.

thank you.
2022-1-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

phil-142 Posted at 1-20 08:20
thank you for the reply.

i have not flown the mavic 3 since i got it which was about 3 weeks ago.

Appreciate your kindness. Once there is any update, we will notify you in time.
2022-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules