Change account email address (email hacked)
1377 4 2022-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chingus
lvl.1
Flight distance : 55105 ft
United States

Hello DJI team,

My email address has been hacked and I no longer have access to my email address.

How can I change my account email address on DJI website with a new email addess? I do not see any option in account settings.

Can you please help to resolve this issue?

Thanks

2022-1-9
Use props
chingus
lvl.1
Flight distance : 55105 ft
United States

Any clue how I can get my account email changed?
2022-1-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. Please give us the following information.
1. Please log in your previous DJI account  and provide a Screenshot of “My Account”;
2. Please provide a photo of the SN of your device which was activated by your previous DJI account email address.
3. If you buy the device via our official DJI Store, please provide us with your order number.
4. Your previous email address
5. The email address you're using now
Looking forward to your reply
2022-1-9
Use props
Palladous
lvl.3
Flight distance : 102185 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-9 19:28
Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. Please give us the following information.
1. Please log in your previous DJI account  and provide a Screenshot of “My Account”;
2. Please provide a photo of the SN of your device which was activated by your previous DJI account email address.

Hello
I found this post in the forums. My e-mail has also changed.
Is this procedure still valid and how do I supply this information securely so that it is not publicly visible?
Thank you
2022-6-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Palladous Posted at 6-24 03:48
Hello
I found this post in the forums. My e-mail has also changed.
Is this procedure still valid and how do I supply this information securely so that it is not publicly visible?

Hi there, you can contact DJI Support through the link below and provide the information for further assistance. http://www.dji.com/support
2022-6-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules