Ipad Mini
1326 4 2022-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CraigEJ
lvl.1

Canada

Good afternoon, I have been trying to get my IPad Mini 5 to connect up to my Mavic Mini SE, and cannot get it to work. First off I am challenged to find the proper cable. I have bought a few, used some USB C to micro USB adapters, but nothing. It all works with the short cable that came with the aircraft. Can someone help me identify which cable I need to purchase.  Thanks

2022-1-9
Use props
RMan75
New

United States

On Amazon: Hanatora Micro-AB to USB C 8.14 Inch Remote Controller Cable for DJI Mavic Mini,Mini SE,Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom,Mavic Air,Mavic Pro Platinum,OTG Nylon Braided Type c Cord (USB-C Connector Red)ply Here#
2022-1-10
Use props
RMan75
New

United States

RMan75 Posted at 1-10 15:59
On Amazon: Hanatora Micro-AB to USB C 8.14 Inch Remote Controller Cable for DJI Mavic Mini,Mini SE,Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom,Mavic Air,Mavic Pro Platinum,OTG Nylon Braided Type c Cord (USB-C Connector Red)ply Here#

I too, was having trouble linking my new iPad mini 6 to a Mavic Pro. The Mavic controller uses a unique USB micro AB plug, not apparently the USB micro.  I ordered the above plug and it now works.
2022-1-10
Use props
CraigEJ
lvl.1

Canada

RMan75 Posted at 1-10 16:01
I too, was having trouble linking my new iPad mini 6 to a Mavic Pro. The Mavic controller uses a unique USB micro AB plug, not apparently the USB micro.  I ordered the above plug and it now works.

And then used a USB C to lightning adapter?
2022-1-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there CraigEJ. Good day and thank you for reaching out. You may try check our DJI Where To Buy platform on this link ( https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy ) to see if those cables that you need is available. In addition I hope that you can get some recommendations from our DJI Co pilots with regards to this inquiry. Thank you and please be safe always.
2022-1-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules