DJI GO4 Not Opening
30772 45 2022-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Stephen
DJI team

engkus-aqilla Posted at 8-24 08:52
Thank you, this version of the application 4.3.48 works as usual, thanks for the input and suggestions. I can use it well and it's back to normal

Hi there engkus-aqilla. Thank you for the reply and for this update. If you have any other concerns or any issues in the future with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2022-8-25
Use props
DJI Mavic pro 123456
lvl.2
Flight distance : 12838 ft

United States

fansea1eef7f Posted at 8-16 09:49
I could not get the Go4 app to work, uninstalling and reinstall from DJI download Site. 4.3.50 does not work at all. I found a link to download version 4.3.48 in a youtube video and it works fine now.
It must be DJI version 4.3.50 that does not allow it to work on Android 12.
Hopefully this will help others.

Thank you , the app now works for me.  
2022-8-28
Use props
anhtra
lvl.2
Flight distance : 19967 ft
Vietnam

I just downloaded Go 4 from offical web dji.com (because no more Dji Go 4 in CH play). Go 4 is  not open in my S22+. But  a monhth ago It workded./ Dji should solve this problem soon for their customers. or They should give an anouncement about this problem.
2022-8-28
Use props
fansd0ab63c5
New
Flight distance : 26939 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I am also having this issue, I went to fly my drone for a paying client today and could not. I have already downloaded the APK go 4 app......TWICE. and it still opens and then instantly shuts down stating it has a bug regardless of the update? I use a Samsung note 20 and should not have this issue? Help??? I will also add I flew my drone only a few days ago??!!!
2022-8-29
Use props
fuyang
lvl.1

Canada

I downloaded V4.3.52 from dji, it works on my Samsung S20 FE.
https://www.dji.com/ca/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4
2022-9-20
Use props
martincastillo3
New
Flight distance : 196430 ft
Australia

I was having the same issue as described before, open the app and almost instantly closes and sometimes shows a sign of an error. Tried resetting the phone, checking for android updates (none, phone up to date), uninstalling and installing again and nothing. Was about to try the link posted above but decided to give another chance. This time I went into DJIs website from the phone, downloaded the apk for android ( Galaxy A52s), and this time DJI go 4 worked. Could log in and open settings for the drone. Havent tried flying it yet as its nighttime, but guess should work. According to djis website its app version 4.3.52, thats the one thats working for me.
Hope this helps too.
2022-10-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules