Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DarthSLR
First Officer
Flight distance : 1846716 ft
  • >>>
United States

Selling my beloved Mavic 2 Pro.
Absolutely nothing wrong with it, but I got Mavic 3 for Christmas, and I don't need two drones.
Fully functional, tons of accessories and extras, including DJI RE Goggles (kids love this stuff).
The entire package cost me over $2,500US, asking $1,800 plus S/H.
Willing to break in separate bundles, as long as goggles/case sells first.

2022-1-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there DarthSLR. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I hope that you could get the best information in regards to selling your DJI Mavic 2 Pro and I hope that you will get the deal and the best recommendation from our fellow DJI co pilot on where is the best place to advertise a drone for sale as well. Thank you.
2022-1-9
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Looks in good condition Darth,  I hope it sells quick of you.
2022-1-10
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26104915 ft
United Kingdom

May just be my hearing, but was a price mentiond?
2022-1-10
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I recently purchased a used M2P so I'm sure there are others interested in buying.  Looks like it is still in mint condition  Hope you are able to sell it quickly.

Just curious as to what your asking price is.
2022-1-10
Use props
DarthSLR
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 1-10 02:14
Looks in good condition Darth,  I hope it sells quick of you.

Thank you, I hope so too!
2022-1-10
Use props
DarthSLR
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

yogi053 Posted at 1-10 03:26
May just be my hearing, but was a price mentiond?

It's in the post now.
2022-1-10
Use props
DarthSLR
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 1-10 03:37
I recently purchased a used M2P so I'm sure there are others interested in buying.  Looks like it is still in mint condition  Hope you are able to sell it quickly.

Just curious as to what your asking price is.

Yes, pretty much. Maybe an occasional scuff or two, but I didn't notice myself.
Price is now in post.
2022-1-10
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DarthSLR Posted at 1-10 07:16
Yes, pretty much. Maybe an occasional scuff or two, but I didn't notice myself.
Price is now in post.

Darth, you may want to edit you original post.  The asking price is a bit wonky.

asking $1,1800
2022-1-10
Use props
DarthSLR
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 1-10 15:29
Darth, you may want to edit you original post.  The asking price is a bit wonky.

asking $1,1800

Oh, man, that was wonky. Thanks! Fixed!
2022-1-10
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DarthSLR Posted at 1-10 16:34
Oh, man, that was wonky. Thanks! Fixed!

No problem Darth.  Just trying to help.  Best of luck in getting the M2P sold.  Somebody is going to get a good buy.  
2022-1-11
Use props
DarthSLR
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 1-11 02:49
No problem Darth.  Just trying to help.  Best of luck in getting the M2P sold.  Somebody is going to get a good buy.

So far only got a couple of scammers (one of FB, one on Craigslist), but was able to fend them off. Hopefully the real byers will eventually show up, too. ;)
2022-1-11
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Given the rate of exchange Dollar GBP, it is a great buy, but as the UK has withdrawn from the EU nobody really knows what sort of extra charges the customs people here can add to the shipping costs. I don't know if items being pre-owned are exempt or not?
2022-1-11
Use props
DarthSLR
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

yogi053 Posted at 1-11 08:18
Given the rate of exchange Dollar GBP, it is a great buy, but as the UK has withdrawn from the EU nobody really knows what sort of extra charges the customs people here can add to the shipping costs. I don't know if items being pre-owned are exempt or not?

I honestly have no idea,
FWIW, I don't have to disclose it's a drone per se, just can specify "camera"
But that said, shipping all that stuff across the ocean would probably be quite expensive. I'd guesstimate the shipping cost of all this from Los Angeles to UK would be more than $200, and probably closer to $300
2022-1-11
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Just a pity I'm not in Las Vegas this time for a holiday otherwise...................... LA isn't that far away!
2022-1-11
Use props
DarthSLR
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

yogi053 Posted at 1-11 08:28
Just a pity I'm not in Las Vegas this time for a holiday otherwise......................

Maybe some of your friends are, and they can deliver
2022-1-11
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
United Kingdom

No, I'm ex forces, don't have any friends! Alive, that is. Good luck. You will sell it soon!
2022-1-11
Use props
DarthSLR
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

yogi053 Posted at 1-11 09:58
No, I'm ex forces, don't have any friends! Alive, that is. Good luck. You will sell it soon!

Reminded me of this scene from the original 1960 "Magnificent Seven"
audio link

So far only getting con men (or maybe the same person pretending to be different people) trying to cheat me out of it. But there's still hope
2022-1-11
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DarthSLR Posted at 1-11 06:59
So far only got a couple of scammers (one of FB, one on Craigslist), but was able to fend them off. Hopefully the real byers will eventually show up, too. ;)

I bought a used M2P for a really great price.  Flew it several times and then had one of the motors lock up.  Have ordered parts for it and waiting on delivery so I can do a DIY repair.  I've replace parts on my Mini so I don't think I'll have a problem with this one.  

Your M2P appears to be in mint condition and comes with a lot more accessories that what I picked up.  If the timing would have been better I sure would have bought your beloved M2P.  

Anyway, I'm sure you'll get a serious buyer before too long.  
2022-1-12
Use props
DarthSLR
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 1-12 11:26
I bought a used M2P for a really great price.  Flew it several times and then had one of the motors lock up.  Have ordered parts for it and waiting on delivery so I can do a DIY repair.  I've replace parts on my Mini so I don't think I'll have a problem with this one.  

Your M2P appears to be in mint condition and comes with a lot more accessories that what I picked up.  If the timing would have been better I sure would have bought your beloved M2P.  

Thank you for the vote of confidence and good wishes!
2022-1-13
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DarthSLR Posted at 1-13 08:45
Thank you for the vote of confidence and good wishes!

Your welcome Darth.    Let us know how the sale goes.
2022-1-13
Use props
DarthSLR
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 1-13 16:45
Your welcome Darth.    Let us know how the sale goes.

so far 3 scammers, one trader, and one lowballer. No sale yet
2022-1-13
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

I was very hesitant to say this earlier but I think your price is on the high side. First, many buyers may not want the Goggles. So I would let go of the need to sell it first. Second, most buyers of used drones want to see some significant price reduction from a new one. The fact that is is hard to buy a new one anywhere anymore may help you though. Even though you have extra batteries, they may not realize the cost of those, or maybe not care. I bought my perfect used M2P (remote, one battery) for $900 and that was not much lower than the rest. I think you will sell it but it may take longer. Good luck.
2022-1-13
Use props
DarthSLR
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

GaryDoug Posted at 1-13 20:48
I was very hesitant to say this earlier but I think your price is on the high side. First, many buyers may not want the Goggles. So I would let go of the need to sell it first. Second, most buyers of used drones want to see some significant price reduction from a new one. The fact that is is hard to buy a new one anywhere anymore may help you though. Even though you have extra batteries, they may not realize the cost of those, or maybe not care. I bought my perfect used M2P (remote, one battery) for $900 and that was not much lower than the rest. I think you will sell it but it may take longer. Good luck.

I understand it, honestly.
I just hate the idea to get stuck with all the accessories that I will not be able to use. I'll give it time, it's not like I'm gonna starve if I don't make a quick sale
2022-1-13
Use props
DarthSLR
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

By the way I forgot about a great set of ND filters... Oh well will have to sell them separately...
2022-1-13
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DarthSLR Posted at 1-13 20:39
so far 3 scammers, one trader, and one lowballer. No sale yet

Yeah, that's not good.  Have you considered that your asking price might be a tad bit high?  In my area there are only a couple of used M2P listed for sale and they are all in the $950 range.  I'm sure you aren't in a hurry to sale but something to consider.  Again, really do hope you get it sold soon.  
2022-1-14
Use props
DarthSLR
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 1-14 03:34
Yeah, that's not good.  Have you considered that your asking price might be a tad bit high?  In my area there are only a couple of used M2P listed for sale and they are all in the $950 range.  I'm sure you aren't in a hurry to sale but something to consider.  Again, really do hope you get it sold soon.

I'm thinking of breaking it apart and try to sell accessories first, individually or in bundles.
2022-1-14
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Looks like a great package!
2022-1-14
Use props
DarthSLR
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 1-14 07:56
Looks like a great package!

Thanks! I still think I have to break it down, as it appears to be too much for everything at once.
2022-1-14
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DarthSLR Posted at 1-14 08:44
Thanks! I still think I have to break it down, as it appears to be too much for everything at once.

Sometimes that is better as some will already have parts of the package and others just want the drone.
2022-1-14
Use props
DarthSLR
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 1-14 11:18
Sometimes that is better as some will already have parts of the package and others just want the drone.

Yeah. Important thing, I made myself to get this going, now just to enhance it
2022-1-14
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DarthSLR Posted at 1-14 07:01
I'm thinking of breaking it apart and try to sell accessories first, individually or in bundles.

Yeah, that sounds like a very good plan.  
2022-1-15
Use props
DarthSLR
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 1-15 06:19
Yeah, that sounds like a very good plan.

I hope it works out.
2022-1-15
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DarthSLR Posted at 1-14 14:04
Yeah. Important thing, I made myself to get this going, now just to enhance it

Exactly.
2022-1-15
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DarthSLR Posted at 1-15 08:52
I hope it works out.

I'm sure it will.  Just need the right buyer to show up.  
2022-1-16
Use props
DarthSLR
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

I had to remove my for sale post from FB marketplace.

Apart from scammers, I was getting some pretty silly lowball offers, like $500-$600 for everything.
I understand it's a buyer's market, but in that case I rather just keep it.

That said, I'm still willing to part with all some at the aforementioned prices.
2022-1-26
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

It's getting so I even hate to part with stuff on Ebay.  It's just not worth the hassle sometimes.  You are spot on about scammers and various cons that they run.  Makes one wonder how the hell anything legitimate even gets sold or resold.
2022-1-26
Use props
DarthSLR
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

TonyPHX Posted at 1-26 14:24
It's getting so I even hate to part with stuff on Ebay.  It's just not worth the hassle sometimes.  You are spot on about scammers and various cons that they run.  Makes one wonder how the hell anything legitimate even gets sold or resold.

Yeah. The only legit stuff seems to be furniture and dishes , with local pickups
2022-1-26
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

yogi053 Posted at 1-11 08:18

an arm and a leg then there is the carriers collection fee for collecting the duty. I got clobbered once and only once on a 2nd hand camera lens from the US, never bought another for anywhere but the UK. Just look at ebay and open the search up to international sellers. You'll see the duty charge. It's even applicable on stuff coming from some of the Channel Islands. (Sir Humphrey Appleby strikes again)
2022-1-26
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I'd definitely suggest selling the goggles separately, altogether for someone looking for second hand stuff they likely make it too expensive. I think I paid £950ish for a low hours combo.
2022-1-26
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules