Which is the final Service Repair Center ?
6476 19 2022-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FabioFederico
New
Italy

Hi ! I opened a Case (CAS-8022627-J9W4R4) to repair my dji mini 2 drone and the below shipment address results in the Case:

DJI Address: Ivy Technology- DJI Authorized Service Center +3694886396
Szombathely, Vasarter u. 1, 9700 Hungary

I then received an email from no-reply@deutschepost.de with attached a shipping label and a different final DJI Service Center address (Daelderweg 21, 6361 HK Nuth Netherlands).

It's not clear to me what is the correct final DJI Service Center involved; Netherland or Unghary ?

Waiting for your kind reply before sending the device ..
Many thanks for your help !

2022-1-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, the final address that the package will go to is in the Netherlands. Please use the provided shipping label to send the package back. Thank you.
2022-1-10
Use props
FabioFederico
New
Italy

DJI Susan Posted at 1-10 05:30
Hi there, the final address that the package will go to is in the Netherlands. Please use the provided shipping label to send the package back. Thank you.

Thank you Susan !
I'll use the shipment label provided by deutschepost.de. Hope they'll manage the shipment correctly.

Thanks.
2022-1-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

FabioFederico Posted at 1-10 07:10
Thank you Susan !
I'll use the shipment label provided by deutschepost.de. Hope they'll manage the shipment correctly.

Thanks for the confirmation. In addition, you may check the progress of your case via our official website here. Hope this helps. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out. We're here to help.
2022-1-10
Use props
Pietliberty
lvl.1

Spain

saw my drone come in.  how can i see the sequel.
2022-10-26
Use props
Pietliberty
lvl.1

Spain

2022-10-26
Use props
Pietliberty
lvl.1

Spain

Diana are you on line
2022-10-26
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Pietliberty Posted at 10-26 09:00
Diana are you on line

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. You may enter case number into this website to check the process:https://repair.dji.com/trace/search?lang=en
2022-10-27
Use props
Anagorn
lvl.1
Flight distance : 41788 ft

Poland

Hello team, I want to kindly ask you about simillar case with my drone (CAS-13331164-M5Z9V3). Have received robo-answer to send drone to Ivy Technology DJI Authorised Service Center Street: Vasarter u. 1. Szombathely 9700, HU. In mail mentioned just UPS delivery. Is it mandatory? Can be any other like DHL, Fedex or DPD? As well have no weights to check mass of the drone and package, anyway its just drone 249g + RC.  Have just to change/fix gimbal arm movement issue and don`t know nothing about approximate price, time, possibility to fix it on US drone(other components works well). I have been tried to call to Ivy center and guy was not speaking english on global phone line o_O Regards!
2023-7-3
Use props
djiuser_idLSuOqkyx7C
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi DJI team,  I've raised a service request to get my air unit repaired.   I'll be sending from the UK to Netherlands, I'm arranging the postage myself because it's outside of warranty.   The instructions say to write 'Defective Component - no commercial value' on the invoice.   Which Invoice is this please, do you mean write this on the customs declaration sheet?

What happens on the return, I shouldn't have to pay customs charge for a repair. Thanks
2023-7-3
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_idLSuOqkyx7C Posted at 7-3 08:35
Hi DJI team,  I've raised a service request to get my air unit repaired.   I'll be sending from the UK to Netherlands, I'm arranging the postage myself because it's outside of warranty.   The instructions say to write 'Defective Component - no commercial value' on the invoice.   Which Invoice is this please, do you mean write this on the customs declaration sheet?

What happens on the return, I shouldn't have to pay customs charge for a repair. Thanks

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. I was able to pull up your case number using your DJI Forum account. I will coordinate it with the team designated to further assist regarding the matter. Thank you for your patience.
2023-7-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Anagorn Posted at 7-3 07:41
Hello team, I want to kindly ask you about simillar case with my drone (CAS-13331164-M5Z9V3). Have received robo-answer to send drone to Ivy Technology DJI Authorised Service Center Street: Vasarter u. 1. Szombathely 9700, HU. In mail mentioned just UPS delivery. Is it mandatory? Can be any other like DHL, Fedex or DPD? As well have no weights to check mass of the drone and package, anyway its just drone 249g + RC.  Have just to change/fix gimbal arm movement issue and don`t know nothing about approximate price, time, possibility to fix it on US drone(other components works well). I have been tried to call to Ivy center and guy was not speaking english on global phone line o_O Regards!

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. You can use other shipping company other than UPS, please remember to keep the Drop-off receipt and other information mentioned in the email.
For the package weight, when you take the package to the courier store, you may be able to get the weight of the package.
The local team will manage a damage assessment and send you the actual repair cost. Here you can see the reference price for the accessories: https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/PriceQuery
For the turnaround time, the estimated turnaround time is 5-7 business days, but shipping time is not included.
Hope this is informative for you.
2023-7-4
Use props
Anagorn
lvl.1
Flight distance : 41788 ft

Poland

DJI Susan Posted at 7-4 04:46
Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. You can use other shipping company other than UPS, please remember to keep the Drop-off receipt and other information mentioned in the email.
For the package weight, when you take the package to the courier store, you may be able to get the weight of the package.
The local team will manage a damage assessment and send you the actual repair cost. Here you can see the reference price for the accessories: https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/PriceQuery

Yeah, thank you! That's sounds more convenient and logically by process. Have a nice day
2023-7-4
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_idLSuOqkyx7C Posted at 7-3 08:35
Hi DJI team,  I've raised a service request to get my air unit repaired.   I'll be sending from the UK to Netherlands, I'm arranging the postage myself because it's outside of warranty.   The instructions say to write 'Defective Component - no commercial value' on the invoice.   Which Invoice is this please, do you mean write this on the customs declaration sheet?

What happens on the return, I shouldn't have to pay customs charge for a repair. Thanks

Hi there. I sent you a message via PM. Kindly check it. Thank you.
2023-7-4
Use props
djiuser_TLLfDV8PdVzh
lvl.4
Flight distance : 650217 ft
Austria

Hi DJI Team, I have open a case: CAS-13252495-W3M2T5. I saw that device has been recived in SZOMBATHELY HU by .... But in the repaire progress tab i still see "to be recived by DJI". My question is how much time it takes, so i can see that my device is indeed recived by DJI. I used the lable which was send to me from UPS on my email when case was open.

Thanks in avdanced.
2023-7-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_TLLfDV8PdVzh Posted at 7-26 07:17
Hi DJI Team, I have open a case: CAS-13252495-W3M2T5. I saw that device has been recived in SZOMBATHELY HU by .... But in the repaire progress tab i still see "to be recived by DJI". My question is how much time it takes, so i can see that my device is indeed recived by DJI. I used the lable which was send to me from UPS on my email when case was open.

Thanks in avdanced.

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out, and we apologize for the delay in response. The repair process may take 5-7 business days, excluding shipping. Do not worry, as there will be an email confirmation sent by the team handling the repair service of its receipt. The package was delivered today, and I will make a follow-up to update the status of the case.
2023-7-26
Use props
djiuser_TLLfDV8PdVzh
lvl.4
Austria

DJI Diana Posted at 7-26 08:11
Hi there! Thank you for reaching out, and we apologize for the delay in response. The repair process may take 5-7 business days, excluding shipping. Do not worry, as there will be an email confirmation sent by the team handling the repair service of its receipt. The package was delivered today, and I will make a follow-up to update the status of the case.

Thanks for your fast responce.
2023-7-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_TLLfDV8PdVzh Posted at 7-26 08:41
Thanks for your fast responce.

HI! It's our pleasure to be of assistance. Please keep an eye on your email for all status' updates on the repair service. Thank you for choosing DJI!
2023-7-26
Use props
DJI
lvl.4
Austria

DJI Diana Posted at 7-26 09:14
HI! It's our pleasure to be of assistance. Please keep an eye on your email for all status' updates on the repair service. Thank you for choosing DJI!

Hi Diana, your support was amazing. I just recive my repaired device. Thanks a lot to you and all DJI support team.
2023-7-28
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

DJI@dronephotography3519 Posted at 7-28 07:09
Hi Diana, your support was amazing. I just recive my repaired device. Thanks a lot to you and all DJI support team.

Hello there! Thank you for confirming and for the kind words toward DJI. It was our pleasure assisting you, and if you have any clarifications or questions, please let us know. Have a great day!
2023-7-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules