Control stick not central
1029 5 2022-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BigTunaUK
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hey, hoping someone could help. Recently bought DJI mini 2. Every time i go to use i have go Calibrate the RC. Is this normal? I also spmetimes get an error on takeoff saying left stick isnt central. When i calibrate it sometimes shows that the stick is 10-15% down and changes 1%. Is this faulty and should o exchange.

Thanks
2022-1-10
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26104915 ft
United Kingdom

If after calibrating RC and it requests calibration again after powering down and then up, I would exchange kit at point of purchase if possible. Otherwise email Dji support and raise a ticket.
2022-1-10
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yeah, that's not normal behavior.  You may received a faulty controller.  Probably best to contact DJI Support for assistance.
2022-1-10
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sounds like an intermittent problem, the worst kind to fix. I would put a written explanation in the box detailing the problem when you return it.
2022-1-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there BigTunaUK. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since you have done some troubleshooting steps to fix the said issue of your DJI Mini 2 remote controller. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance with regards to this matter. We will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-1-10
Use props
Nata
New

Spain

hello. I have a similar issue.

my DJI RC calibration : not reaching 100% on the right joystick. (I have the dji mini pro 3)

First it was going "up" to 40% without me touching the joystick. left and right would remain on 0% even when pushing the joystick to the max.
I then downloaded the app "DJI assistance 2" and did a frimware refresh. re tryed the calibration.

now the left and right go to 100% normally. but the up and down remain in 0%

it seems therefor more a frimware/calibration issue than a physical issue.

any advice?

thanks
2023-4-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules