Mavic Enterprise Advanced Thermal Camera
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanse693161b
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1499596 ft
United Kingdom

Does anybody else have issue with erratic temperature readings from the thermal camera on their M2EA? I'm not sure if it's just an issue with our camera but we get wildly inaccurate sets of images captured as part of a data set alongside a set within the same flight which are well within expected parameters. It's not FFC as they don't drift out but we get a patch of images in the data set which are several °C out from the rest. As a thermographer, it's already a difficult drone to use in any professional capacity with having to convert the images to be able to use them in any decent thermography software (PLEASE DJI let the next update of the Thermal Analysis Tool be something which is fit for purpose!)

If anyone has any experience of this issue please let me know.

Although the M2EA has been a massive letdown, with a camera that doesn't capture what's on the screen (PLEASE DJI let the next drone firmware update allow us to capture zoomed images!) and RJPEGS which aren't easy to work with, it's still potentially a great drone and we hold out hope!! I

2022-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules