Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
RC keeps beeping and app shows message you cant leave from
500 2 2022-1-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
im new to drone
lvl.1

United States

hey all so i recently just got a phantom 4 and ive been having some issues with getting the controller to connect to the drone. its constantly beeping and wont shut up. i also have another issue where once my iphone is plugged in the controller the app shows a message stating that its not compatible even though its an iphone 7 plus with latest updates. And once the beeping finally stops, the light on the controller flashes red and green constantly but has poor reception to the drone and wont show an image the only thing i can do is move the left joystick whcih toggles the camera left and right. its all very weird. the latest firmware is installed on the drone. please help. has anyone ran into any of these issues.
2022-1-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try checking if both your DJI Phantom 4 and it's remote controller is on the most recent firmware and kindly please try to calibrate the said DJI remote controller as well for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Thank you.
2022-1-11
Use props
im new to drone
lvl.1

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-11 19:26
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try checking if both your DJI Phantom 4 and it's remote controller is on the most recent firmware and kindly please try to calibrate the said DJI remote controller as well for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Thank you.

Ok so how do you update the controller firmware. I already updated the drones but not sure how to do the controller. Thanks for the response.
2022-1-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules