It seems like the "Post" button of new threads has become invisible
437 9 2022-1-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

I was attempting to post a new thread, but I couldn't find the 'Post' button under the message window. I had occasionally had this same problem, but it was solved by refreshing the browser window. But now it didn't seem to help at all, even after multiple times.

After investigating a little, I found out that the button WAS there - it just didn't appear to be there. I finally managed to post the thread after finding this out.

Also, I couldn't find a way to post a message that was saved as a draft earlier on. How do you do that?

2022-1-11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi HGDC84. We are sorry to know about the challenges you had experienced. By any chance, do you have a screenshot of the concern? We'll also have this forwarded to our corresponding team, thank you.
2022-1-11
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

DJI Diana Posted at 1-11 13:02
Hi HGDC84. We are sorry to know about the challenges you had experienced. By any chance, do you have a screenshot of the concern? We'll also have this forwarded to our corresponding team, thank you.

Hello and thanks for the quick reply.

Unfortunately, I didn't happen to take a screenshot of the occurence while it was present. However, now that I was about to take screenshots by entering the thread creation page, I found out the post button (or in this case, "Submit" button) is visible again. So I am not sure if that was only a temporary error or if your team already fixed it.

Anyways, thank you for your response and actions, and if the problem occurs again, I will take a screenshot and post it here.
2022-1-11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

HGDC84 Posted at 1-11 13:13
Hello and thanks for the quick reply.

Unfortunately, I didn't happen to take a screenshot of the occurence while it was present. However, now that I was about to take screenshots by entering the thread creation page, I found out the post button (or in this case, "Submit" button) is visible again. So I am not sure if that was only a temporary error or if your team already fixed it.

You're welcome. Should you have further concerns or inquiries, please do not hesitate to reach us back. We'll be here for you.
2022-1-11
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

This happens to me a lot,  but I just hover where it should be until the mouse pointer changes and then click anyway.
2022-1-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

DAFlys Posted at 1-12 01:16
This happens to me a lot,  but I just hover where it should be until the mouse pointer changes and then click anyway.

Sorry to read about this. When the issue happens again, please provide us with a screenshot of the page, we'll forward it to our corresponding team for a check. Thanks.
2022-1-12
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

DAFlys Posted at 1-12 01:16

Yeah, that did the trick for me too.
2022-1-12
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

DJI Diana Posted at 1-11 16:09
You're welcome. Should you have further concerns or inquiries, please do not hesitate to reach us back. We'll be here for you.

Thanks for your support, will bear this in mind if I need further help. :-)
2022-1-12
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-12 01:46
Sorry to read about this. When the issue happens again, please provide us with a screenshot of the page, we'll forward it to our corresponding team for a check. Thanks.

Will do the next time if/when it occurs. Thanks for your support.
2022-1-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

HGDC84 Posted at 1-12 07:12
Will do the next time if/when it occurs. Thanks for your support.

You're most welcome.
2022-1-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules