DJI FPV power supply plug fto XT60
936 6 2022-1-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_CqSBNd7jzseF
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1939081 ft
Germany

I want to reuse the dji power supply for charging my other racing drones with an additional lite charger while travelling. Any chance to get a plug or an dji fpv to XT60 cable?
2022-1-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots who uses the said charger can give out the best recommendation and information with regards to this inquiry. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2022-1-11
Use props
djiuser_CqSBNd7jzseF
lvl.2
Germany

What about cutting the existing cable and solder XT60 to it, does that work or is dji doing some magic with it?
2022-2-2
Use props
aleksei85m
New

Estonia

Hey
I am interested in the same question!
2022-7-16
Use props
SgtRay
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14860804 ft
United States

Considering how DJI does proprietary tweaks to everything. It would be better to just buy a charger for your batteries separately and not deal with the hassle.

A charger would cost less than any mishap that the jury rig might cause
2022-7-17
Use props
djiuser_CqSBNd7jzseF
lvl.2
Germany

Sure you need a separate charger, this is about travelling where every Gramm counts.e.g. i make a trip on my bike. I like the DJI FPV but from traveling and carrying perspective the DJI FPV is a Desaster. With lighter glasses smaller and lighter charger you could easily get the value and weight down to half. Let's face it the DJI FPV is over longer time just interesting traveling. Cause there is no fun flying the same area over and over again.
2022-7-17
Use props
SgtRay
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14860804 ft
United States

djiuser_CqSBNd7jzseF Posted at 7-17 10:38
Sure you need a separate charger, this is about travelling where every Gramm counts.e.g. i make a trip on my bike. I like the DJI FPV but from traveling and carrying perspective the DJI FPV is a Desaster. With lighter glasses smaller and lighter charger you could easily get the value and weight down to half. Let's face it the DJI FPV is over longer time just interesting traveling. Cause there is no fun flying the same area over and over again.
Oh I can see that now. Good point!
2022-7-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules