2 Pairs Goggles to 1 Air Unit
1257 4 2022-1-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wgt40w
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hopefully a simple question:
Can 2 pairs of DJI Goggles be simultaneously linked to 1 Air Unit - so as well as the pilot, a 'passenger' can see the FPV view ?
2022-1-12
Use props
Kreeze
lvl.4

United States

Only 1 pilot can be paired to an air unit at a time. If you want someone to be able to view in real time, they must switch their goggles to "audience" mode. Once in that mode you can tune in to flyer's channels. It is not the same bond as the pilot has (it can't request packets to be resent) so the quality is a little lower, however it should not matter as you are not flying when using audience mode.
2022-1-12
Use props
wgt40w
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Kreeze Posted at 1-12 17:09
Only 1 pilot can be paired to an air unit at a time. If you want someone to be able to view in real time, they must switch their goggles to "audience" mode. Once in that mode you can tune in to flyer's channels. It is not the same bond as the pilot has (it can't request packets to be resent) so the quality is a little lower, however it should not matter as you are not flying when using audience mode.

Kreeze - Many thanks for a clear, concise and fully informative answer.
2022-1-13
Use props
SPIKE357
New

United States

wgt40w Posted at 2022-1-13 04:55
Kreeze - Many thanks for a clear, concise and fully informative answer.

I tried that and the 2nd pair doesn't respond comes on but I can't get it to go into audience mode??? it just skips over that mode...What must I do for this to work...???
2-6 16:37
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

SPIKE357 Posted at 2-6 16:37
I tried that and the 2nd pair doesn't respond comes on but I can't get it to go into audience mode??? it just skips over that mode...What must I do for this to work...???

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please confirm what specific DJI product are you using? Are you using the DJI FPV Drone, DJI O3 Air unit, DJI FPV System/Vista Air unit, or the DJI Avata? Also, please confirm what specific goggles are you using. We will provide you with an accurate resolution after we receive the confirmation. Thank you.
2-10 02:35
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules