Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Sold Mavic Pro and Goggles, how to unbind from my DJI account
5157 7 2022-1-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ytterligare
lvl.1
Flight distance : 914009 ft
  • >>>
Italy

I read several posts with people unable to bind a 2nd hand DJI drone to their account.

I have a question about the opposite topic : I SOLD my Mavic Pro + Goggles ( white ones ).

So, where/how or who can de-register ( unlink ) the drone+goggle  which now are not in my possession anymore from DJI databases ( not the forum) ?

Any link to a form ? Any e-mail address ?

From now on, I am not responsible anymore of what the buyer does with it, even if he flies the Mavic Pro into a Boeing 747, so I want DJI to NOT log flight data under my account as I'm not the owner of the Mavic Pro anymore.

Can you please advise ?
Thank you

Andrea
2022-1-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Andrea, please send us an email to support@dji.com, provide us with your DJI account and the serial number of your DJI product. Our team will help to check and provide further assistance. Thanks.
2022-1-12
Use props
ytterligare
lvl.1
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-12 20:30
Hi Andrea, please send us an email to support@dji.com, provide us with your DJI account and the serial number of your DJI product. Our team will help to check and provide further assistance. Thanks.

Thank you Natalia, just sent an e-mail to the suggested address with subject "Unbind DJI Mavic Pro from ownership ".

Hope this also helps the new owner in case of lost or stolen drone...

Regards

Andrea
2022-1-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

ytterligare Posted at 1-13 08:26
Thank you Natalia, just sent an e-mail to the suggested address with subject "Unbind DJI Mavic Pro from ownership ".

Hope this also helps the new owner in case of lost or stolen drone...

Hi, Andrea. We'll push the team relevant to further assist you with your concern. In addition, we'll keep an eye on this too. Thank you.
2022-1-13
Use props
ytterligare
lvl.1
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Diana Posted at 1-13 15:59
Hi, Andrea. We'll push the team relevant to further assist you with your concern. In addition, we'll keep an eye on this too. Thank you.

Thank you Diana, in the e-mail  I have provided old ( mine) and new account ( buyer), plus RC and drone s/n.
Have a nice weekend
Andrea
2022-1-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

ytterligare Posted at 1-13 16:12
Thank you Diana, in the e-mail  I have provided old ( mine) and new account ( buyer), plus RC and drone s/n.
Have a nice weekend
Andrea

You're welcome. If there is anything else we can assist you with, please feel free to let us know.
2022-1-13
Use props
fans4888fedc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1767425 ft
United Kingdom

Hello i have bought second hand mini 2 and would like to have it in my account its bound to previous owner but i have no way of contacting him. Can you help please

Willie
2022-1-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans4888fedc Posted at 1-24 12:55
Hello i have bought second hand mini 2 and would like to have it in my account its bound to previous owner but i have no way of contacting him. Can you help please

Willie

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. For the sake of personal information security and privacy protection, we can not untie the binding other than the owner. Please kindly know that.
2022-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules