Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
RC PRO Battery 60%
1772 8 2022-1-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanse9088eae
lvl.2
Flight distance : 145341 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

Hi, I need some help. I bought the new RC PRO for mavic 3, and it linked very fast with mavic 3, but when I tried to charge, it only charges until 60%, I spent more than 2 hours talking with dji chat, and they told me that's not activated, but they doesn't know how to do it. Can anyone tell me how can I make a hard reset, because the factory reset only erase the data file, and i need to start over to activate it.

2022-1-12
Use props
EFRPIC
lvl.4

United States

You could try to reinstall the current software using the Assistant.
2022-1-12
Use props
Mobilehomer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Are you using the DJI charging adapter?
2022-1-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please use a recommended charger ( FCC/CE certified USB charger rated 12V or 15V ) to charge your DJI RC Pro. It will take approximately 2 hours to fully charge the remote controller using a recommended USB charger rated 12V and one and a half hours using a recommended USB charger rated 15V. Thank you.
2022-1-12
Use props
djiuser_tIEeUHn46m6L
New

Brazil

EFRPIC Posted at 1-12 18:13
You could try to reinstall the current software using the Assistant.

I've the opposite... factory reset, it's not a factory reset, it just erase the data, I need to downgrade to 1.00.003, then factory reset, and then works.
2022-1-13
Use props
djiuser_tIEeUHn46m6L
New

Brazil

Mobilehomer Posted at 1-12 18:34
Are you using the DJI charging adapter?

yes, but it charged my mavic 3.. the problem was software
2022-1-13
Use props
djiuser_tIEeUHn46m6L
New

Brazil

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-12 19:56
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please use a recommended charger ( FCC/CE certified USB charger rated 12V or 15V ) to charge your DJI RC Pro. It will take approximately 2 hours to fully charge the remote controller using a recommended USB charger rated 12V and one and a half hours using a recommended USB charger rated 15V. Thank you.

I use DJI charger, the same of mavic 3, the problem was that for some bug my rcpro wasn't activated, and there isn't a button as any device, click here to activate. I need to downgrade on DJI assistant 2, to 1.00.003, factory reset (it's not really a factory reset), it just erase data, than re-link with mavic 3, then when I try to charge it works, and when it was 90%, I upgrade, and it's fine, but i'm waiting for the new charging and praying.
2022-1-13
Use props
Rayu
New

New Zealand

Just unboxed my Mini Pro & I am using the Apple 20W charge adapter and I cant get above 60%. The lights just blink very rapidly sequentially. Any help please.
2022-6-4
Use props
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

I had that controller blinking rapidly and sequentially during installation of latest firmware 0700, which updated both the drone and the RC Pro controller I think. But I am not sure if that light pattern means the controller is going through update or if it means that because of the update in progress controller is disconnected from the drone. I think the fan on the controller ramped up when I had this flashing pattern and I assumed this is because controller going through the update, but not 100 sure about this, just my 2 cents...
2022-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules